+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV- Financial Assets

Abdul jalil

May 15, 2018
Hello! I will be applying for a TRV from Pakistan to visit my brother in Toronto.

For financial assets, I own a car as well as a house. I own a business as well but it is registered in UK and my income gets transferred to a UK bank account as well. I registered for both of these from Pakistan and have never been to the UK. The address for my bank account is also located in Pakistan.

My question is, would that be okay to show that I have finances even tho they are in a UK bank acc?

P.S I do not have a Pakistani bank acc.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hello! I will be applying for a TRV from Pakistan to visit my brother in Toronto.

For financial assets, I own a car as well as a house. I own a business as well but it is registered in UK and my income gets transferred to a UK bank account as well. I registered for both of these from Pakistan and have never been to the UK. The address for my bank account is also located in Pakistan.

My question is, would that be okay to show that I have finances even tho they are in a UK bank acc?

P.S I do not have a Pakistani bank acc.
You can only show a personal account not a business account. Doesn’t matter what country although there may be some questions about why all your banking is being done through the UK.

Abdul jalil

May 15, 2018
You can only show a personal account not a business account. Doesn’t matter what country although there may be some questions about why all your banking is being done through the UK.
Thanks for the response.

i will attach an explanation letter with it. Also,the bank statements are not under my business name, it states my name with the address.
Hopefully that works.