+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV extension

nsn

Mar 14, 2012
Hi,
Urgent query. please help.
my mother is in Canada on TRV. she came here on 10th Oct 2019. I have applied for her PR. yet to recieve AOR, Due to corono virus i dont want her to travel to India, her six months months are up by April 10th.
1, should i apply for trv extension.
2. if i apply for her extension will it effect her trv duration which is 10 years multiple entry. will it cancel her reentrey)

3. or should i send her to my brother in Buffalo and ask her to return rather than her going to India as it is in high risk zone.
please please help me. i am very tensed, as i have only 9th march to apply online ( extension applicattion should be 30 days before expiry.)
I was intending to send her in april hence the last minute tension due to virus.
thanks in advance.
Nsn

namratha_s

Sep 17, 2014
Hi,
my mother is in Canada on TRV. she came here on 10th Oct 2019. I have applied for her PR. yet to recieve AOR, Due to corono virus i dont want her to travel to India, her six months months are up by April 10th.
2. if i apply for her extension will it effect her trv duration which is 10 years multiple entry. will it cancel her reentrey)

3. or should i send her to my brother in Buffalo and ask her to return rather than her going to India as it is in high risk zone.
please please help me. i am very tensed, as i have only 9th march to apply online ( extension applicattion should be 30 days before expiry.)
I was intending to send her in april hence the last minute tension due to virus.
thanks in advance.
Nsn
I. This case ur 3rd option is best suited. This is wat I would suggest but also look out for other options. This virus is spreding like wildfire

Reactions: wasiqjaved

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
Hi,

thanks in advance.
Nsn
A TRV has nothing to do with status in Canada.

1. She can apply to extend her visitor status.

2. No.

3. Her choice whether she wants to stay or go. India is not a high risk zone. 30 days is a recommendation, not a requirement; people can apply for an extension up to status expiry.

cbsg

Star Member
Dec 8, 2017
Hi All,
I want to know if Medical is mandatory for extension of Visitor visa . My Kid entered Canada with us (Canadian PR) and currently we did medical for PR processing requested by IRCC but we also need to extend her visitor status since it is expiring in couple of months. In visitor visa extension application IRCC asking to upload the medical record as per checklist .Can we upload the same medical done for PR since in that request there is UCI number for PR processing or we need to new medical test again for TRV extension?