+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV denied with no specific reason of denial

Siddharthz

Jan 29, 2020
I recently applied for a Canadian visitor visa for my family of four. Me, my father, my mother and my younger brother. My father is a sole propreitor, my mother and me are both freelancers, my younger brother is a student. Supporting documents include Income Tax returns of me and both my parents (healthy and growing year on year), my father's business registration papers, bank statements of all three of us with healthy balances. We are well travelled as well (countries visited: Switzerland, France, Croatia, Spain, UAE, China, Thailand) Reason for denial for the visa is given as follows:-

Grounds for refusal:

· I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.

As I have noticed on this forum, when there are issues with finances/socio-economic ties to the home country/emplyoment issues/etc it is explicitly mentioned when a visa is denied on those grounds.
I am clueless as to what other supporting documents to attach in case of a re-application as they haven't even mentioned on what grounds they are denying a visa to my family

Buletruck

VIP Member
May 18, 2015
IRP 179(b) is pretty broad in what the VO can use for discretion. You should order the GCMS notes if you want details.

EBIMAJ

Nov 5, 2019
Same question. Especially for foreign applicants. How can they order GCMS notes? Who should they contact to represent them?
I got this same type of rejection on the 28th January 2020 for me and my wife after 6 months (since July 29th 3019) for an online application from Lagos, Nigeria.

So what I did was to apply for GCMS notes from Get GCMS notes online, paid 15 dollars and filled forms, to get back in 35 days. I need this information to reapply what I was refused on the grounds of based on purpose of visit.

vtdat08

Star Member
Dec 30, 2019
I got this same type of rejection on the 28th January 2020 for me and my wife after 6 months (since July 29th 3019) for an online application from Lagos, Nigeria.

So what I did was to apply for GCMS notes from Get GCMS notes online, paid 15 dollars and filled forms, to get back in 35 days. I need this information to reapply what I was refused on the grounds of based on purpose of visit.
Can you share with us the website provides that service ?