+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV April Applicants

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
sababx said:
My parents got the visa for a month! I can't wait to see them!!
This is the shortest TRV validity which we have seen. Bangladesh applications, right?

Not sure if this is IRCC's new guideline (because applicants ask for a short duration/specific event and then book their tickets for a visit of several months).... or if your parents' case is an exception

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Travelerinc said:
Good ! that means i should hear in a week as i applied on 19th april.
The OP's parents had applied at a Bangladesh VFS i.e. Singapore visa office

How come your parents got visa for a month only? In general it should have been till the passport validity.
No, the TRV validity depends on a number of factors + whether an applicant needs to visit Canada in the future, etc

Travelerinc

Apr 20, 2017
Bryanna said:
The OP's parents had applied at a Bangladesh VFS i.e. Singapore visa office

No, the TRV validity depends on a number of factors + whether an applicant needs to visit Canada in the future, etc
Got it thanks !

visa123

May 2, 2017
sababx said:
Lol. There is a difference between in and for. I would have said they got it in a month, they did in 21 days and got the visa for a month exactly.
Okay.. well I was a bit confused... Never heard someone getting visa jus for a month.. strange..

sababx

Feb 15, 2017
Calgary
Visa Office......
Canada
NOC Code......
Hey. Because we only asked for a month just to be safe and showed them exact travel plans and also for my convocation. Next time hopefully after my pr will ask for more time.

batth1362

May 10, 2017
Hi Bryanna,

I want to know which travel history that Canada counts, my last TRV was refused due to lack of travel history. I was having a travel history of Muscat & Doha Qatar for work purpose.year of 2015 n 2015

so this time i am planning going to Singapore with my wife for few days , i just want to know this will be counted or not, or shall i try some other country

please help me on

visa123

May 2, 2017
No, we have submitted on May 1st, as I was waiting for the other PPR email, thought to send both together, waited for 2 weeks, but main applicant dint receive the PPR.
Hello
So did you receive the passport request for the main applicant ?

Anwers

Mar 30, 2017
Karachi
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I gue
Hi Bryanna,

I want to know which travel history that Canada counts, my last TRV was refused due to lack of travel history. I was having a travel history of Muscat & Doha Qatar for work purpose.year of 2015 n 2015

so this time i am planning going to Singapore with my wife for few days , i just want to know this will be counted or not, or shall i try some other country

please help me on
I guess schengen / UK / USA counts

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Singapore is very liberal in issuing visas. That's why a trip to Singapore will not count as Travel History for a Canada TRV.

It would help if you can visit the US/UK/Schengen countries.

I also recommend that you consider your complete application for any gaps/missing evidence/strong ties.... and not just for the 'Travel History' refusal reason

Reactions: batth1362
Apr 28, 2017
Hi, I have a similar case. My parents applied on March 24, the primary applicant didn't get PPR, whereas the dependent had. The status is still in progress. I have filled web form, waiting for a reply. Have you?

Thanks
Hey
Did you get any reply from CIC for the primary applicant?
Please advise

ttngu17

May 10, 2017
Guys,

I have applied TRV on 5th April and no reply yet. Its an online application and have no clue what can be done on this...
I applied on April 6 for my mother in law from Vietnam and its still in progress .
Sent a case specific request yesterday and still waiting to hear back from them

batth1362

May 10, 2017
Singapore is very liberal in issuing visas. That's why a trip to Singapore will not count as Travel History for a Canada TRV.

It would help if you can visit the US/UK/Schengen countries.

I also recommend that you consider your complete application for any gaps/missing evidence/strong ties.... and not just for the 'Travel History' refusal reason
Thanks bryanna for your valuable reply