+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV April Applicants

karenr

Apr 7, 2017
Bryanna said:
Quite honestly, I wouldn't have given additional proofs of your relationship as that indicates he may overstay his visit. Basically, it increases the chances of a TRV refusal. Unless you will be taking your relationship to the next level shortly.

Has the status been updated to 'Medicals passed'? Medicals are generally not requested for TRV applicants. Has he lived in a designated country for more than 6 months and he has recently returned to India?

Have you included an overseas travel medical insurance policy with his application?
We have actually been together for 4 years so we will be planning on getting married in the near future. The CIC told us it is necessary for a medical and it also said required on his application. It just states no, he doesn't require a medical so I'm not sure what the truth is. No, should I include medical insurance, we will get him this but we don't know when he will be approved. He only gets 6 weeks vacation from his job in India so we are just waiting...

alihussanusa

Apr 23, 2017
Regarding your previous US visit + now another visit so soon.... do prepare a 'Travel History' explanation. In a table format (chronological order), give each visa detail + entry/exit dates + purpose of each visit. Also, scan the US visa and include it in this explanation

You will have to repeat this 'Travel History' explanation for each family member

My answer

ok Brayanna,

what if i delay my plan but same way i want to go do you think it will help, i can delay upto end of this year OR until January 2018 as you recommend.
Last please preview my documents which i want to submit its all ok and supporting do you think i need to add something more plz help.

Need ur reply as request

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Travelerinc said:
Hi bryanna ! submitted the paper based TRV application at the vfs mumbai on 19th april. Could you explain how long does it takes for an application to reach Canadian Visa Office for processing as i beleive there is a timeline for the vfs to send the documents to bangalore cvo or delhi cvo accordingly we shall start counting the days.
Paper applications received by VFS are couriered to the visa office in less than 24 hours. Applications received by VFS on Fridays are dispatched the same evening, they will then arrive at the visa office on Saturday but will not be taken up for basic checks until Monday.

VFS stops accepting applications around 16:00pm IST. Applications are bagged and sealed immediately in front of the applicant. And dispatched the same evening by Blue Dart couriers to the visa office.

Your paper application is being processed by the Bangalore consulate

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
alihussanusa said:
what if i delay my plan but same way i want to go do you think it will help, i can delay upto end of this year OR until January 2018 as you recommend.
Last please preview my documents which i want to submit its all ok and supporting do you think i need to add something more plz help.

Need ur reply as request
You can delay the travel plans for yourself and your family if you wish.

And, in the meanwhile you can build up stronger ties for each applicant. For example, you had missed including the company documents (your business) which is registered in your wife'e name. You can work on proving that this is an actively trading company + establish more evidence for this company before you apply later on.

Another example (if you decide to apply later): Your intended travel can be scheduled when your school-going child has short holidays instead of the long summer break. You must include evidence such as tuition fee receipts + school mark sheets + letter from the school authorities approving the leave

You and your family can also build up Travel History by traveling to the UK/Schengen area before you apply for Canada TRVs (if this is possible).

Whenever you're ready to apply, please post the list of documents for each applicant separately

alihussanusa

Apr 23, 2017
dear Sir Brayaan,

please review the answer below I guess there is a mistake from your side in understanding please check thanks. Secondly i have delay my plan and meanwhile, i cannot travel because of workload. And I am not doing business

Documents to submit for VSF Doha Qatar Office paper application

Application form IMM5257 for all applicant of the family
vsf consent form
family information form
photo as required
marriage certificate common law union IMM 5409
payment fee on VSF
Bio Metrics on VSf
Bank statement 6 months
pay slip 6 months
NOC letter from company+ salary+employment length+ permanent employee+ vacation approved+ after trip joining date to concern job
marriage photo
purpose pf travel
photo copy of current immigration status of Residence out of country for all family member
birth certificate of the children
baby school leave letter stated that the child going for vacation with parents and coming back joining date
my Institute letter for vacation and course length
course paid fee receipts
Contract letter from the Company
Leave letter
Property Documents which i have bought here in Bahrain. Under my wife name which is under construction
Full current passport copy
old residence copies
old passport copies
USA VISA COPIES
Credit card statements
housing lease aggrement
Internet bills i am paying
cell phone bills
electricity bills
Back home ties only mother which i am sending her money every month i have receipts

Thats all i have Mr. Braynna could you please look at this and let me know if there is any thing i need to add or drop Thanks.

sababx

Feb 15, 2017
Calgary
Visa Office......
Canada
NOC Code......
visa123 said:
Do you mean that your parents got visa in a month???
Lol. There is a difference between in and for. I would have said they got it in a month, they did in 21 days and got the visa for a month exactly.

Travelerinc

Apr 20, 2017
sababx said:
Paper application on the 13th of April
Good ! that means i should hear in a week as i applied on 19th april. How come your parents got visa for a month only? In general it should have been till the passport validity.

sababx

Feb 15, 2017
Calgary
Visa Office......
Canada
NOC Code......
Travelerinc said:
Good ! that means i should hear in a week as i applied on 19th april. How come your parents got visa for a month only? In general it should have been till the passport validity.
I asked for their visas for my convocation and that they would return on the 14th of June. I thought they would give it for 6 months only. Weird! But I am still glad.

Travelerinc

Apr 20, 2017
sababx said:
I asked for their visas for my convocation and that they would return on the 14th of June. I thought they would give it for 6 months only. Weird! But I am still glad.
Strange ! Heard for the first time that the visas are issued for 1 month. I thought the minimum visa validity one would get would be 6 months.

sababx

Feb 15, 2017
Calgary
Visa Office......
Canada
NOC Code......
Travelerinc said:
Strange ! Heard for the first time that the visas are issued for 1 month. I thought the minimum visa validity one would get would be 6 months.
Maybe for different country they have different rules? I don't know

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
alihussanusa said:
please review the answer below I guess there is a mistake from your side in understanding please check thanks. Secondly i have delay my plan and meanwhile, i cannot travel because of workload. And I am not doing business
It's pointless to advise at the moment if you intend to travel several months later/next year.

Please post your documents/your situation when you are ready to actually apply