+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV April Applicants

visa123

May 2, 2017
goodluck55 said:
Have submitted the passport, we dint receive it yet, so no idea if its single or multiple visa

You submitted passport on Apr 18 and still didn't receive it??

visa123

May 2, 2017
ruble said:
Hi, I have a similar case. My parents applied on March 24, the primary applicant didn't get PPR, whereas the dependent had. The status is still in progress. I have filled web form, waiting for a reply. Have you?

Thanks
No not yet.. I will wait until this week for an update. cause seems like a few are having the same situation. so i think its quite normal...

ilsa

Sep 7, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Bryanna,

Hope you are fine. sorry to bother you once again after long time.

Need your suggestion about trv of my spouse and kids, i applied on 1st apr (online application) and after initial confirmation there is no response. what to do now as has already passed normal processing time.

Please respond.

Thanks.

Ash1996

May 4, 2017
Hi friends

I have a good news to share. I was not very sure if i will be granted visa to canada cuz when i read in this forum i see many people waiting for months. And i am just a student so to be honest i never thought i will get. But surprisingly i got visitor visa for one year. I apllied online on march 26 and i got passport request on May

Ash1996

May 4, 2017
Applied online on april 26. Got ppr on May 1.now visa in hand.
My situation:

20 years old in university
Applied for 10 days
Visa center is New Delhi
Invitation letter from my friend i met online
Show my bank balance $ 4,000.
Proof of parents support financially. Deposit every month
Itinerary for flight tickets both way n travel
Letter from university that i am enrolled n have holidays in june.

Wish you all the best

goodluck55

Sep 17, 2014
visa123 said:
You submitted passport on Apr 18 and still didn't receive it??
No, we have submitted on May 1st, as I was waiting for the other PPR email, thought to send both together, waited for 2 weeks, but main applicant dint receive the PPR.

Floje

Champion Member
Jan 23, 2015
Visa Office......
App. Filed.......
May 7, 2015
Med's Request
May 11, 2015
Med's Done....
May 20, 2015 Med's Passed.: May 28, 2015 Refused........: June 3, 2015 Second App...: June 4, 2015
Passport Req..
June 15, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
June 15, 2015
LANDED..........
August 21, 2015
ilsa said:
Hi Bryanna,

Hope you are fine. sorry to bother you once again after long time.

Need your suggestion about trv of my spouse and kids, i applied on 1st apr (online application) and after initial confirmation there is no response. what to do now as has already passed normal processing time.

Please respond.

Thanks.
You can send IRCC a message using their webform here: https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
ilsa said:
I'm good. Thanks :)

Visa offices are currently experiencing high volumes of applications. If your travel is not urgent, I suggest you do NOT send a CSE/email for another 7-10 days as you're likely to get an automated response/no real action

Floje

Champion Member
Jan 23, 2015
Visa Office......
App. Filed.......
May 7, 2015
Med's Request
May 11, 2015
Med's Done....
May 20, 2015 Med's Passed.: May 28, 2015 Refused........: June 3, 2015 Second App...: June 4, 2015
Passport Req..
June 15, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
June 15, 2015
LANDED..........
August 21, 2015
Hi Bryanna! How are you? What do you think about my wife's issue on her application? I hope you can give an input.

ilsa

Sep 7, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Bryanna said:
I'm good. Thanks :)

Visa offices are currently experiencing high volumes of applications. If your travel is not urgent, I suggest you do NOT send a CSE/email for another 7-10 days as you're likely to get an automated response/no real action
Thanks for the quick response bryanna
Sure i will not send CSE as our travel date is of july.

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Floje said:
However, there is some concern. We uploaded a new NBI/Police clearance since the first one that we submitted, her status was still single because she got the NBI/Police clearance before we were married. We uploaded it over the Specific Case Enquiry on May 2nd. The problem is, she used a different signature but she is still using her maiden name (without my surname) because her passport is still using her maiden name. All the other documents used her old signature and maiden name, and this new NBI/police clearance, she still uses her maiden name but she used her new signature.

Is it going to be a really big issue?
She has applied rather quickly. Hope she has included new evidence/new documents to prove her visit is for a few days.

Police clearances are not required for TRV applications from the Philippines. Also, as all documents, including her passport, use her maiden name, she should be fine. Not sure why you sent this document as it won't affect her TRV app

JAINU

Mar 27, 2017
Ash1996 said:
Applied online on april 26. Got ppr on May 1.now visa in hand.
My situation:

20 years old in university
Applied for 10 days
Visa center is New Delhi
Invitation letter from my friend i met online
Show my bank balance $ 4,000.
Proof of parents support financially. Deposit every month
Itinerary for flight tickets both way n travel
Letter from university that i am enrolled n have holidays in june.

Wish you all the best
hello, Ash1996

my all papers are same as you.
cover letter
21 year old in university
applied same as you for 10 days visit
vfs Ahmadabad
Invitation letter from my cousin he is Canadian citizen. and his salary report
Show my bank balance $ 18,000.
Proof of parents support financially. Whole deposits.
Itinerary for flight tickets both way and travel
Letter from university that i am enrolled n have holidays in this may(summer vacation).
but today my visa was refused ???

Floje

Champion Member
Jan 23, 2015
Visa Office......
App. Filed.......
May 7, 2015
Med's Request
May 11, 2015
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
June 15, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
June 15, 2015
LANDED..........
August 21, 2015
Bryanna said:
She has applied rather quickly. Hope she has included new evidence/new documents to prove her visit is for a few days.

Police clearances are not required for TRV applications from the Philippines. Also, as all documents, including her passport, use her maiden name, she should be fine. Not sure why you sent this document as it won't affect her TRV app
Thank you for your reply, Bryanna. I appreciate it!

Yeah, she reapplied 3 days after her first application was refused. While I reapplied the day after I was refused on my study permit in 2015 and after 12 days, I got the visa. I hope she gets the same fate as me!

Yup, we provided additional information based on the reasons for her refusal:

1.) Purpose of travel - mentioned that she will be in Canada from June 5-16 so she can attend my graduation ceremony on June 13th. We provided 2 emails from my school - invitation for graduation and confirmation of attendance for graduation; provided return tickets to the philippines dated June 16th; hotel reservations from June 5-16, 2017. Mentioned that we also want to see places in Canada before we return to the Philippines on June 16th.

2.) Employment prospects in country of residence - we provided a certificate of employment saying that she is currently employed as Municipal Tourism Officer in her town. Also provided an approved Leave Application form signed by their Town Mayor stating the dates that she will have vacation leave.

3.) Current employment situation - Same as no. 2 - provided Certificate of Employment.

4.) Others - There are less than 6 months remaining on your spouse`s study permit. I do not find it reasonable to
seek an open work permit at this time.
- Explained she applied for Open Work Permit because spouses of international students in Canada who studies full time are eligible for it. And this time explained that she is applying for TRV because she does not need to work. She only wants to be with me in Canada for my graduation and spend some time with me before WE BOTH return to the Philippines on June 16th, 2017.

What do you think?