+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV April Applicants

goodluck55

Sep 17, 2014
Rahul_Mahendrakar said:
Thank you so very much Bryanna, Much appreciate your help and all the positive energy you keep giving to other members. In these difficult times any positivity shall boost up our energy :)
Its a very much similar case, my mother in law (dependent) got the PPR, where as my father in law (primary) haven't received the PPR request.

Submitted March 23, first PPR on april 18th, still waiting for one more.

they both are retired govt employees

goodluck55

Sep 17, 2014
Rahul_Mahendrakar said:
Hello Everyone
I had applied for TRV for my parents online on April 05. This morning I got a passport request for my Father who is the Primary applicant. However I haven't received any request for my Mother who is dependent.
Does this mean that the application is still in process or any background verification is being done, and if everything goes fine by when can I expect PPR for my mother (approximately)....
Please advise, any information will be very useful.

@Brayanna I am really looking forward for your reply.

Its a very much similar case, my mother in law (dependent) got the PPR, where as my father in law (primary) haven't received the PPR request.

sababx

Feb 15, 2017
Calgary
Visa Office......
Canada
NOC Code......
Hi everyone

I applied for my parents from Bangladesh via paper application on the 13th of April. Since the papers are sent to Singapore VFS, they received it on the 18th of April. Cic states that the processing time is around 16 days. So does it mean 16 business days or regular days from the time Singapore office receives it? Let me know please.

Thank you

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
sababx said:
I applied for my parents from Bangladesh via paper application on the 13th of April. Since the papers are sent to Singapore VFS, they received it on the 18th of April. Cic states that the processing time is around 16 days. So does it mean 16 business days or regular days from the time Singapore office receives it? Let me know please.
Estimated processing time is 16 calendar days (not business days) AFTER the visa office receives their applications.

You must consider up to 10 days for passport transmission to/from VFS to the visa office on top of the IRCC posted time

sababx

Feb 15, 2017
Calgary
Visa Office......
Canada
NOC Code......
Bryanna said:
Estimated processing time is 16 calendar days (not business days) AFTER the visa office receives their applications.

You must consider up to 10 days for passport transmission to/from VFS to the visa office on top of the IRCC posted time
Thanks Bryanna

So if they received it on the 18th of April, it means I should get an answer by the 4th of May?

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
sababx said:
So if they received it on the 18th of April, it means I should get an answer by the 4th of May?
Maybe/maybe not.

Do note that the IRCC processing time is only an estimate/indicative. It changes every week depending on the number of applications received + how long it has taken to process 80% of the applications in the previous week(s)

sababx

Feb 15, 2017
Calgary
Visa Office......
Canada
NOC Code......
Bryanna said:
Maybe/maybe not.

Do note that the IRCC processing time is only an estimate/indicative. It changes every week depending on the number of applications received + how long it has taken to process 80% of the applications in the previous week(s)
Hi again

I guess that is about it. My parents want to visit me for my convocation on the 6th of June which means they still have ample of time to get a decision. Based on your experience and viewpoint, how many applications for convocation ceremony have you seen get rejected? I am a bit nervous!

goodluck55

Sep 17, 2014
goodluck55 said:

Any one had similar case and able to receive both PPR`s finally?

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
sababx said:
Based on your experience and viewpoint, how many applications for convocation ceremony have you seen get rejected? I am a bit nervous!
It depends on the paperwork that your parents have submitted to demonstrate their ties to Bangladesh + their financial situation + any previous travel history.

Don't get nervous. Hope for the best :)

sababx

Feb 15, 2017
Calgary
Visa Office......
Canada
NOC Code......
Bryanna said:
It depends on the paperwork that your parents have submitted to demonstrate their ties to Bangladesh + their financial situation + any previous travel history.

Don't get nervous. Hope for the best :)
Thanks!

Apr 28, 2017
goodluck55 said:

Hi
Did you try applying for CSE (Case Specific Enquiry) Notes?

alihussanusa

Apr 23, 2017
Dear Bryanna,

I forget to mention last thing i have got USA in Feb 9 2017, I have travel to USA on March and return in April, now if i will apply canada visit visa they
might think that i have just new visa and now i am traveling again and this is my travel history with my family too. please advice. Thanks.

nonie01

May 1, 2017
Bryanna said:
You can apply anytime after the refusal provided you address the refusal reasons/your circumstances change. There's no waiting period for reapplying.

a. Does your wife hold an Employment Pass or a Dependent Pass?

b. You should have included the scans of the previous Employment Passes too.... to indicate that you have been in Singapore since XX years.
Currently, it would wrongly indicate that you've recently moved to Singapore = Weak immigration status

a. Although you have booked hotels, do you have a Canadian host or relatives who live in Canada?

b. Did the day-by-day itinerary have detailed expense estimates that cover meals/sightseeing/activities/entry fees/local travel, etc?

You should have also included 3-4 months salary slips + bank statements (to confirm salary deposits) + 1-2 years Income Tax Returns

a. Do you have any other financial investments?

b. Was any of this money deposited recently without an explanation?

c. Did you include evidence of your Provident Fund contributions?

a. Have you traveled to other countries that require visas such as the US, the UK, Schengen, Australia, etc?

b. Did you include evidence of any flight bookings from Canada>>Malaysia.... or Singapore>>Malaysia>>Singapore to attend your son's sports competition and to return back to Singapore?

c. Evidence that your son lives in Malaysia? Did you include evidence of the sports competition? Is it a national-level competition/a significant event?

In addition to the above, you should also have included:
a. Copy of the rent agreement for the house you're renting in Singapore + some utility bills

b. Medical insurance (if any)

c. Are your parents dependent on you financially/for their well-being?
Thank you Ms. Bryanna for the good advice.

- About our previous passes I forgot to attached that one even our re-contracting notice from the company just only explain in my cover letter that I started to work year 2011 in the same company since our contract both renewable every year.

- In my application I did not put any host , its plainly in my own expense. If this will be helpful in my re-application to have a host , a good friend of mine can send me invitation anytime. About our itinerary, just put our daily activities but without any details of estimated expenses.

- Out my bank statement the CAD 20000 was plainly coming from my savings for 6 years and not deposited recently and shows in my bank statement. I got loan from the bank that I am still paying and statement of my remittances ( supporting my son & family in Malaysia) , can I used this one as reason not to overstay due to financial obligations. other than this, no other financial investments.

- I never been to UK, or US same as my family, but I send a copy of our indonesia, hongkong, japan, south korea trip last year . If this is not enough should I need to build up my travel history? Our tickets as I attached Malaysia - Vancouver vice versa only.

By the way, in my application I just only indicate amount of 8000 CAD as funds available for my stay .. or should I indicate bigger amount?

One last more, in my cover letter should I indicate that my previous application has been refused due to following reasons and need to support an explanation and documents?

Please anyone aside from Bryanna, I need your comment. Your assistance highly appreciated.

Thank you.

linsub

Star Member
Jun 5, 2014
Canada
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
3113 - Dentists
App. Filed.......
16-10-2015
AOR Received.
16-10-2015
Passport Req..
29-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
4-11-2015
I had applied online for my mother's TRV on April 2nd. Received PPR today (exactly a month later) ;D Good luck to all applicants!