+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV April Applicants

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Janlava said:
it was criminal Case stealing ? Mobile which was not my fault i have bought second hand and after 1 year they found its stolen. That time i was working in Bank but that what happen all? If i submit my case and it will go to ABu-dhabi i guess do you think they will refuse even its been long time and meanwhile i got USA visa also please need special assistance.
You were deported by the UAE authorities. You will now be applying for a TRV to Canada (IRCC) i.e. different country/different government authority.

You must be completely honest in your application.... and include all documents + your US visa and US visit details + prove your strong ties to your country of residence and your home country

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
alihussanusa said:
My brother went to Canada 1 year back and he got the Visit visa somehow he got work permit, now when I told him I am going to the USA
then via Car I will come visit Vancouver he said most welcome remember my brother is leaving in Ontario but he don't want me to mention his name in Family Information [IMM 5406] or his address,
since he said they have my record and they may say that you may do like me so they will refuse your visa even do my intention is just Visit Canada, I have invitation from the USA and I have meeting related to my company Business in the USA, first I will travel to the USA then Canada then again the USA and back from the USA to Bahrain, so please do advice me what shell I do, in this case.
Please do NOT listen to your brother.

BTW have you seen your brother's work permit?

You must mention your brother's details in the Family Information form. In fact, you must mention the details of all your siblings in this form, regardless of where they live in the world.

If you do not mention about your brother who lives in Brampton, this will be considered as misrepresentation. And, you could be banned from entering Canada for 5 years for misrepresentation.

I'm sure you understand how serious the matter is because a ban would effectively reduce your chances of getting visas to several other countries.

It should be paper application or online,
This is your personal choice. I had suggested in another post that you could apply as a paper application when you give your biometrics at the Doha VAC

Last thing me & my family have USA nonimmigrant visa shell we apply altogether or I will apply myself then apply for them what your advice, Thasnks
It all depends on how well you prepare the applications for yourself and your family.

Do take the time to demonstrate that each applicant has strong reasons to return to Bahrain. Do not be in a hurry. Check that you have included evidence/explanations

alihussanusa

Apr 23, 2017
Dear Bryanna,

first of all really Thank you so much, for your kind reply advice and always help.

I am willing to share my all documents including my purpose of travel before i submit paper application in vac, I Would appreciate please if you keep consider re-check my documents please thanks a lot.

nonie01

May 1, 2017
Hi Bryanna ;D ;D ;D...any help from anyone also highly appreciated !

I read a lot of your response in the forum and it helps a lot to all the readers.

I just want to open up my case and need your recommendation. I applied also for visitor visa last April 20 together with my family thru online and got no luck then because my application was refused. I want to know if I need to wait for 6 months before I will re-apply again or after a month . Our tentative flight will be on June 30 till 09 July but I cancelled everything after I received my refusal letter...its quite expensive but can't do anything.

The following are the reasons my our application was denied:

1.immigration status in country of residence
- I provided a scan copy of our residence & work permit which was renewed last month only ( mine & my wife)

2.Purpose of visit
- I provided our itinerary ( everyday activity), our round trip ticket and hotel booking.

3.Current employment situation
- I provided a letter of employment from HR indicating duration of my employment, salary I received and my approved leave.
Also I attached the employment certificate of my wife.

4.I am not satisfied that you have sufficient funds, including income or assets, to carry out your stated
purpose in going to Canada or to maintain yourself while in Canada and to effect your departure.

- I provided my current bank statement converted to CAD 20000 , this is my savings for the last 6 years . I have no property , no car because me and my wife leaves in Singapore and have no plans yet to settle in Malaysia.

In my case, I also included my son and he is 13 years old and living with my parents in Malaysia. Our trip is totally a 10 days tour and I indicated in my cover letter that I will shoulder all our expenses and we have no plans to overstay because my son will have his sports competition on 14 July and need to return back to work on July 16.

I don't know if not providing any invitation letter from relative or friend also affect my application because for this trip its totally in my own expenses.

Please need your advise guys if necessary to wait for 6 months to re apply again.

Thank you.

Shema shareef

Nov 29, 2016
JAINU said:
Hi everyone,
I'm still waiting for the result of my application. I submitted my application on 4th April.

My application did show, "being processed at the Canada Visa Office, BANGALORE."

Can people share there status who applied their application after 4th April ? ???

Hey i applied on 6th april but still waiting,passport is being processed condition at banglore

mehrdadmf

Apr 12, 2017
Bryanna said:
I guessed as much. And, I'm guessing your wife is an EU passport holder (and that's why her application didn't go through background checks).

Can't say how long background checks could take. Maybe from a few weeks to a few months. It depends on how quickly IRCC receives the information it has sought from third party sources
Hey Bryanna,

Do you suggest if I reply their email and ask if they can come up with some kind of estimation about when the background verification would be finished?

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
mehrdadmf said:
Do you suggest if I reply their email and ask if they can come up with some kind of estimation about when the background verification would be finished?
It really won't help. You'll get the standard response that says pretty much the same thing as the email you've just received for the background checks

mehrdadmf

Apr 12, 2017
Bryanna said:
mehrdadmf said:
[/quote
It really won't help. You'll get the standard response that says pretty much the same thing as the email you've just received for the background checks
Cool. I thought it may somehow/maybe expedite my applicaiton.

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
nonie01 said:
I want to know if I need to wait for 6 months before I will re-apply again or after a month . Our tentative flight will be on June 30 till 09 July but I cancelled everything after I received my refusal letter...its quite expensive but can't do anything.
You can apply anytime after the refusal provided you address the refusal reasons/your circumstances change. There's no waiting period for reapplying.

1.immigration status in country of residence
- I provided a scan copy of our residence & work permit which was renewed last month only ( mine & my wife)
a. Does your wife hold an Employment Pass or a Dependent Pass?

b. You should have included the scans of the previous Employment Passes too.... to indicate that you have been in Singapore since XX years.
Currently, it would wrongly indicate that you've recently moved to Singapore = Weak immigration status

2.Purpose of visit
- I provided our itinerary ( everyday activity), our round trip ticket and hotel booking.
a. Although you have booked hotels, do you have a Canadian host or relatives who live in Canada?

b. Did the day-by-day itinerary have detailed expense estimates that cover meals/sightseeing/activities/entry fees/local travel, etc?

3.Current employment situation
- I provided a letter of employment from HR indicating duration of my employment, salary I received and my approved leave.
Also I attached the employment certificate of my wife.
You should have also included 3-4 months salary slips + bank statements (to confirm salary deposits) + 1-2 years Income Tax Returns

I provided my current bank statement converted to CAD 20000 , this is my savings for the last 6 years . I have no property , no car because me and my wife leaves in Singapore and have no plans yet to settle in Malaysia.
a. Do you have any other financial investments?

b. Was any of this money deposited recently without an explanation?

c. Did you include evidence of your Provident Fund contributions?

In my case, I also included my son and he is 13 years old and living with my parents in Malaysia. Our trip is totally a 10 days tour and I indicated in my cover letter that I will shoulder all our expenses and we have no plans to overstay because my son will have his sports competition on 14 July and need to return back to work on July 16.
a. Have you traveled to other countries that require visas such as the US, the UK, Schengen, Australia, etc?

b. Did you include evidence of any flight bookings from Canada>>Malaysia.... or Singapore>>Malaysia>>Singapore to attend your son's sports competition and to return back to Singapore?

c. Evidence that your son lives in Malaysia? Did you include evidence of the sports competition? Is it a national-level competition/a significant event?

In addition to the above, you should also have included:
a. Copy of the rent agreement for the house you're renting in Singapore + some utility bills

b. Medical insurance (if any)

c. Are your parents dependent on you financially/for their well-being?

Apr 28, 2017
Hello Everyone
I had applied for TRV for my parents online on April 05. This morning I got a passport request for my Father who is the Primary applicant. However I haven't received any request for my Mother who is dependent.
Does this mean that the application is still in process or any background verification is being done, and if everything goes fine by when can I expect PPR for my mother (approximately)....
Please advise, any information will be very useful.

@Brayanna I am really looking forward for your reply.

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
alihussanusa said:
I am willing to share my all documents including my purpose of travel before i submit paper application in vac, I Would appreciate please if you keep consider re-check my documents please thanks a lot.
No worries. I will definitely check your document list :)

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Rahul_Mahendrakar said:
I had applied for TRV for my parents online on April 05. This morning I got a passport request for my Father who is the Primary applicant. However I haven't received any request for my Mother who is dependent.
Does this mean that the application is still in process or any background verification is being done, and if everything goes fine by when can I expect PPR for my mother (approximately)....
Please advise, any information will be very useful.

@Brayanna I am really looking forward for your reply.
That's great :)

This is normal i.e. one applicant gets a passport request, and processing takes a bit longer for the other applicant.

If your mom has not worked in defense services/police/judiciary/government departments then the possibility of any background check is extremely low. And, you can expect a PPR for her soon

Reactions: mirahe94
Apr 28, 2017
Bryanna said:
That's great :)

This is normal i.e. one applicant gets a passport request, and processing takes a bit longer for the other applicant.

If your mom has not worked in defense services/police/judiciary/government departments then the possibility of any background check is extremely low. And, you can expect a PPR for her soon
Thank you so very much Bryanna, Much appreciate your help and all the positive energy you keep giving to other members. In these difficult times any positivity shall boost up our energy :)

Jaydeepsinh

Star Member
Mar 7, 2014
I would appreciate your advise on the below:

- Applied on 12th April threw Paper Application at Bangalore under standard visitor visa (< 6 months)
- Applied for Father (retired government officer), Mother (house wife) and Sister (Government Scool teacher)
- Current Status on VFS: Application being proceed at Bangalore office

Question:
- In my invitation letter I have specified their visit to Canada will be May 5, 2017 to May 27, 2017 a total of three (3) weeks. Now the application is in the process and I am concerned about, whether the proposed duration of visit impact the decision?

I would appreciate your advise or someone had luck in getting the visa approved for the above situation.

Thanks,