+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV April Applicants

ooops

Oct 23, 2014
I have applied for TRV for my mother on April 17th - paper application from vfs Bangalore.
On March 20th I had applied for my dad - paper application vfs Bangalore - they asked for medicals (April 17) which was completed on April 25th
So both applications waiting... fingers crossed...

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Rahul_Mahendrakar said:
I have applied TRV for my parents on April 05 from India. I haven't heard anything after my submission.... I am little concerned now as Processing time shows 20 days and it has already been 24 days.... Is the delay ok or something to worry about????
Processing times posted on the IRCC website are only estimates. Actual processing time will vary depending on the application

Fnamavati

Apr 29, 2017
Hi,

We applied for online super visa for my parents from India. The application was submitted on march 24 2017. For my father the status says application is received and you passed the medicals but for my mother it says we received the application and we are reviewing your medicals. Its been 2 weeks the status is the same. Not aure whats happening. Any idea?

Please let me know if any more details needed

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Fnamavati said:
For my father the status says application is received and you passed the medicals but for my mother it says we received the application and we are reviewing your medicals. Its been 2 weeks the status is the same. Not aure whats happening. Any idea?
Does your mom have any medical condition? For example, heart or kidney problem, or even pneumonia anytime in her life?

Fnamavati

Apr 29, 2017
Hi, no she doesn't have such medical issues, and I am wondering if there is issue with medicals cic should update the file and let us know. But we haven't heard from them. Please advise

Many thanks

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Fnamavati said:
Hi, no she doesn't have such medical issues, and I am wondering if there is issue with medicals cic should update the file and let us know. But we haven't heard from them. Please advise

Many thanks
It takes time especially for medical requests, updates after medicals, etc. There's nothing that you can do but to wait

alihussanusa

Apr 23, 2017
dear Sir
still waiting for my reply please help !!!!!!
My brother went to Canada 1 year back and he got the Visit visa somehow he got work permit, now when I told him I am going to the USA
then via Car I will come visit Vancouver he said most welcome remember my brother is leaving in Ontario but he don't want me to mention his name in Family Information [IMM 5406] or his address,
since he said they have my record and they may say that you may do like me so they will refuse your visa even do my intention is just Visit Canada, I have invitation from the USA and I have meeting related to my company Business in the USA, first I will travel to the USA then Canada then again the USA and back from the USA to Bahrain, so please do advice me what shell I do, in this case.

It should be paper application or online,
Last thing me & my family have USA nonimmigrant visa shell we apply altogether or I will apply myself then apply for them what your advice, Thasnks

Suminimi

Apr 24, 2017
Dear Team ,

Need clarification on following :

1) does online TRV application go to local emabassy for processing in my case (UAE) or it goes to Canada directly?
2) on embassy website it is mentioned that for GCC countries the application goes to Abu dhabi but i am not sure it is for Paper application or online too, please clarify?

Regards,

Suminimi

Apr 24, 2017
Dear Team ,

Need clarification on following :

1) does online TRV application go to local emabassy for processing in my case (UAE) or it goes to Canada directly?
2) on embassy website it is mentioned that for GCC countries the application goes to Abu dhabi but i am not sure it is for Paper application or online too, please clarify?

3) Sunday is working day in UAE and the embassy is open in Abu dhabi , can i expect a response on sunday also as the Canada office is closed on sunday ? How working days work ? As per local embassy or Canada schedule ?

Regards,

Janlava

Apr 30, 2017
Dear Team members all,

Please need urgent assistance

I was been deported from UAE, in 2010 Jan. now after 7 years i would like to apply Canada tourist visa from qatar doha do you think it will approved, since the application will be send to abu-dhabi, second i have USA visit visa which i travel 2 years back please advice. Thanks.

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Suminimi said:

3) Sunday is working day in UAE and the embassy is open in Abu dhabi , can i expect a response on sunday also as the Canada office is closed on sunday ? How working days work ? As per local embassy or Canada schedule ?
1. Online applications can be processed by any visa office in the IRCC global network. It may not be processed by the Abu Dhabi visa office.

2. That's for paper applications

3. All times stated are in calendar days

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Janlava said:
Dear Team members all,

Please need urgent assistance

I was been deported from UAE, in 2010 Jan. now after 7 years i would like to apply Canada tourist visa from qatar doha do you think it will approved, since the application will be send to abu-dhabi, second i have USA visit visa which i travel 2 years back please advice. Thanks.
What was the reason for your deportation?

Janlava

Apr 30, 2017
it was criminal Case stealing ? Mobile which was not my fault i have bought second hand and after 1 year they found its stolen. That time i was working in Bank but that what happen all? If i submit my case and it will go to ABu-dhabi i guess do you think they will refuse even its been long time and meanwhile i got USA visa also please need special assistance.

alihussanusa

Apr 23, 2017
dear Sir Bryanna,
Urgent
urgent

still waiting for my reply please help !!!!!!
My brother went to Canada 1 year back and he got the Visit visa somehow he got work permit, now when I told him I am going to the USA
then via Car I will come visit Vancouver he said most welcome remember my brother is leaving in Ontario but he don't want me to mention his name in Family Information [IMM 5406] or his address,
since he said they have my record and they may say that you may do like me so they will refuse your visa even do my intention is just Visit Canada, I have invitation from the USA and I have meeting related to my company Business in the USA, first I will travel to the USA then Canada then again the USA and back from the USA to Bahrain, so please do advice me what shell I do, in this case.

It should be paper application or online,
Last thing me & my family have USA nonimmigrant visa shell we apply altogether or I will apply myself then apply for them what your advice, Thasnks