+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV April Applicants

alihussanusa

Apr 23, 2017
Bryanna said:
It could take up to 30 days to get a reply to a CSE.

Background checks could take from a few weeks to a few months (depending on the information that IRCC has sought)
hope all is well, I would like to inquire about TRV ( Temporary Resident visitor Visa)
from Bahrain, here are my question below.

I am Pakistani citizen leaving and working in Bahrain, I want to apply from here online since my nationality required Fingerprint ( Biometric ) and picture in Abu-Dhabi, for this I need to travel get visa hotel stay and other expenses in Abu-Dhabi and we are 5 family members,I want to know it is possible that I can apply online from Bahrain and do this fingerprint & picture in Doha QATAR, so I don't need to come to UAE for my visa ? Since I have to travel for some work and I use to go with my family.

after biometrics, CIC will contact me to submit my passport in Doha/Qatar OR UAE Abu_Dhabi?
if it is possible I can send the passport from Bahrain Via Courier services Aramex ?

please do help me since i want to apply or if there is another option too for me please do let me know, Thanks.

thanks a lot.

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
alihussanusa said:
I am Pakistani citizen leaving and working in Bahrain, I want to apply from here online since my nationality required Fingerprint ( Biometric ) and picture in Abu-Dhabi, for this I need to travel get visa hotel stay and other expenses in Abu-Dhabi and we are 5 family members,I want to know it is possible that I can apply online from Bahrain and do this fingerprint & picture in Doha QATAR, so I don't need to come to UAE for my visa ? Since I have to travel for some work and I use to go with my family.
This is how it works....

You can apply online by giving your Bahrain address. You will then get a Biometrics Instructions Letter (BIL) within 24-48 hours after you apply.

You must take your passport + the BIL to the nearest VAC/VFS. You can certainly give your biometrics at the Doha VFS within 30 days of receiving the BIL.

All going well, if you receive passport request(s), you can submit your passport(s) by mail/in-person to the nearest VFS.... or you can mail your passports directly to the visa office in Abu Dhabi. You must follow the instructions given on the IRCC website for this

Apr 24, 2017
We applied for Visitor visa for our parents on March 22 for two Applicants. I received a email for CIC to submit the passport for my mother on 19 April but there is no update on my father application.
I dont know the status of the application. I emailed CIS using the web form and also the delhi immigration email but never heard back any reply.
should I submit a new application for my father ? or should i wait .
Any suggestion . Please advise. I booked their tickets in June.

Singh23

Star Member
Jun 21, 2013
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
05-04-2016
AOR Received.
AOR 1: 28-04-2016, AOR 2: 16-06-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Passport Req..
02-09-2016
gayatrivelamuri said:
We applied for Visitor visa for our parents on March 22 for two Applicants. I received a email for CIC to submit the passport for my mother on 19 April but there is no update on my father application.
I dont know the status of the application. I emailed CIS using the web form and also the delhi immigration email but never heard back any reply.
should I submit a new application for my father ? or should i wait .
Any suggestion . Please advise. I booked their tickets in June.
You should wait, DO NOT SUBMIT a new application !
Please use cic gc key account to see the status, your father's application should be 'in Progress'

Swapna26

Apr 25, 2017
tricialuke said:
Hi there,

Submitted ONLINE Application for TRV for me and my family (children, parents and nephew) last APRIL 6.

APRIL 7, Here is the status:

Application status :We received your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of additional documents :We do not need additional documents.
Interview :You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics : We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Final decision : Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Charges were already reflected on my credit card...

Anyone who has the same situation? Do you think there is a bigger chance for approval? :)
Did you get any updates? I had applied on April 8th, online. People around me are telling that April-May is the time when a lot of students apply for Student Visa and since the colleges start in May, their Visa requests are given first priority.

Please do keep sharing your timeline if you receive any further updates.

Suminimi

Apr 24, 2017
Appreciate help!

Applied online on 28th Mar 2017( indian Passport) lives in UAE
NO NEWS TILL TODAY ON MY APPLICATION.

Should i create a new GCkey account and reapply ? Money is not the concern just wondering if it is against their policy n will backfire.

Processing time is 20 calander days from UAE . Today is 28th day.. yest I received only initial emails on day 1 after that nothing.. i am traveling in may end .. i am afraid if i wait for for reapply it might me too late as only 30 days left including approval and stampingg alone takes 2 weeks. Surprisingly my friends from same office and same nationality got approval in 1 week .. so want to try my luck again.

Please advise if can reapply

Apr 24, 2017
Singh23 said:
You should wait, DO NOT SUBMIT a new application !
Please use cic gc key account to see the status, your father's application should be 'in Progress'
The status is showing in progress. Is there a way to contact them. I called the customer care in Delhi but no response.its just automatic message system.

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
gayatrivelamuri said:
The status is showing in progress. Is there a way to contact them. I called the customer care in Delhi but no response.its just automatic message system.
There's no other way to contact IRCC. As you've sent a CSE, you'll have to wait for a reply/decision

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
alihussanusa said:
please reply I am still waiting. I need to apply soon as I am waiting for you guys Thanks.
Do scroll to the top of this page. I had replied to your post a few days ago

mehrdadmf

Apr 12, 2017
Bryanna said:
It could take up to 30 days to get a reply to a CSE.

Background checks could take from a few weeks to a few months (depending on the information that IRCC has sought)
Hi, today I received a reply on my email. As you said they mention that my application is under background verification . Once that is completed they can do further processing. However they haven't mention how long more it would take.

alihussanusa

Apr 23, 2017
dear sir I would like to apply paper application in Qatar Doha vsf office please guide.

on paper what are the things I need to most consider?

my last question is I have been to the USA last month. if I apply after 2 months that I am going to the USA again and meanwhile I want to travel to CANADA as a tourist do you think it will be fine for them to issuing me Visa.

last this time I have an invitation letter from USA company where I am going to Visit also, even I have USA visa valid till 2022. SO my main purpose is still the USA but this time I will be near to Canada border that why I want to go, Vancouver, does you think it's good for my application please help.

Patriot17

Apr 20, 2017
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Passport Req..
23-10-2019
VISA ISSUED...
06-11-2019
virksukhpal said:
Anyone applied around April 11th? Did u get any updates. I know its bit early.
Yes, I applied on April 10, got passport request on 19th and sent to VAC on 20th. I will collect the passport in a day

ibhdb

Oct 11, 2016
Patriot17 said:
Yes, I applied on April 10, got passport request on 19th and sent to VAC on 20th. I will collect the passport in a day
Congrats
Can u plz share country from where u applied.

Patriot17

Apr 20, 2017
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Passport Req..
23-10-2019
VISA ISSUED...
06-11-2019
ibhdb said:
Congrats
Can u plz share country from where u applied.
Hi I applied from Qatar. Valid B1/B2 for 10 years. Applied online and submitted only basic documents..