+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV approved yet pssport not dispatched

kezz

Dec 9, 2015
Hi guys,

So I am a PGWP holder and I applied to renew my TRV. Got passport request, shipped the passport and now it says Its approved and it even showed my passport number with the validity of the visa.

This has been the case for a week and the tracking number for returning my passport havebt been activated yet (Passport not dispatched yet).
I am applying in Canada from vancouver to Ottawa.

Question:
1) If it says approved and it mentioned the passport number and validity of visa, does that mean they actually received my passport and they stamped it? (Just making sure they did receive my passport)

2) If yes, how long should it take for them to dispatch it? I mean it has been almost 4 days with everything approved and passport not dispatched

I am jusT super pranoid as they lost my passport when applying for dtudent TRV a couple of Years ago

temporary

Aug 25, 2017
Hi guys,

So I am a PGWP holder and I applied to renew my TRV. Got passport request, shipped the passport and now it says Its approved and it even showed my passport number with the validity of the visa.

This has been the case for a week and the tracking number for returning my passport havebt been activated yet (Passport not dispatched yet).

Question:
1) If it says approved and it mentioned the passport number and validity of visa, does that mean they actually received my passport and they stamped it? (Just making sure they did receive my passport)

2) If yes, how long should it take for them to dispatch it? I mean it has been almost 4 days with everything approved and passport not dispatched

I am jusT super pranoid as they lost my passport when applying for dtudent TRV a couple of Years ago
What was your timeline and where did you applied it, i mean inside canada or though VAC

xx_ottawa

Sep 18, 2017
Hi guys,

Question:

Hello, please what was your timeline? I am in the same situation. I live in Ottawa and have PGWP. I applied for the multiple entry visa (TRV)sept 7th . I was approved in 2 days . I sent my passport immediately. It was received at the visa office in Ottawa on Sep 12. Today is the 18th, i havent received any updates on my cic profile, and the second express post package hasnt been activated.

Lanina

Apr 10, 2017
Allow up to 14days. It seems they are short staffed. I applied in August it was approved on 15th and i got the passport 7days later.

Call cic if you are concerned but they have not lost your passport. If its not activated they have not dispatched it yet even though it has been approved

xx_ottawa

Sep 18, 2017
Allow up to 14days. It seems they are short staffed. I applied in August it was approved on 15th and i got the passport 7days later.

Call cic if you are concerned but they have not lost your passport. If its not activated they have not dispatched it yet even though it has been approved
When in August did you apply(early, mid or late) ? and the approval you speak of, is it for when the passport was stamped or when you were asked to send in your passport to the visa office? just to confirm, you received your passport 14days after it was sent to the visa office? Thank you for your response

AbeerHT

Jan 17, 2019
I am in a similar situation. My tracking number is not activated yet. I received the counterfoil details on Tuesday February 19th. Is there someone who was in a similar situation and can share their experience. Thank you

SAURABH.S

Apr 19, 2017
Hi Friends here is my timeline I am bit worried about my passport (Applied for TRV - on work permit)
Passport request: 30 May 2019
Passport sent: 1st June 2019
Current Location: Ottawa
Passport received: 4th June at CPC-Ottawa
Application Stamp-ted: 7th June 2019
No tracker updated and Passport not received

How to contact them regarding this, please suggest?

adityakraju

Nov 5, 2019
Hi Friends here is my timeline I am bit worried about my passport (Applied for TRV - on work permit)
Passport request: 30 May 2019
Passport sent: 1st June 2019
Current Location: Ottawa
Passport received: 4th June at CPC-Ottawa
Application Stamp-ted: 7th June 2019
No tracker updated and Passport not received

How to contact them regarding this, please suggest?
Hello.
did you receive your passport and how long did it take to update your tracker?