+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV approved from inside Canada and applied in 2021?

sunil238

Star Member
May 7, 2018
Any October applicants still waiting for eligibility review to start? Or any October applicants with a recent update?

I am beginning to wonder if something is wrong with my parents' tourist visa application. Details provided below.

My parents submitted their tourist visa application from India on 9th Oct from India on the new IRCC portal. They finished their biometrics on Oct 25th but there has been no update since then.

For my parents, the eligibility review has not even started. Any pointers regarding possible timelines would be highly appreciated.

Cheers
Sunil

nandikaravi21

Dec 12, 2018
Any October applicants still waiting for eligibility review to start? Or any October applicants with a recent update?

I am beginning to wonder if something is wrong with my parents' tourist visa application. Details provided below.

My parents submitted their tourist visa application from India on 9th Oct from India on the new IRCC portal. They finished their biometrics on Oct 25th but there has been no update since then.

For my parents, the eligibility review has not even started. Any pointers regarding possible timelines would be highly appreciated.

Cheers
Sunil
Basically there’s a huge backlog - but for people applying outside the country it’s basically luck if your application gets picked

nandikaravi21

Dec 12, 2018
Also can I travel and then get my stamping done in India? While the visa is still under process? I’ll have to let IRCC know once they approve or before I travel?

Kumar25

Jun 19, 2021
Also can I travel and then get my stamping done in India? While the visa is still under process? I’ll have to let IRCC know once they approve or before I travel?
Some people who travelled to India without TRV are still stuck with their applications. Are you following that thread?