+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV approved from inside Canada and applied in 2021?

nandikaravi21

Dec 12, 2018
Has anyone gotten their TRV approved from inside Canada and applied in 2021. If so, how long did it take to get approved, and how long does a passport stamping take? I really need to travel to India in Jan and I haven't heard back on my application since Aug 3rd. NOT SURE WHAT TO DO HERE. I've already sent multiple web forms but no response.

Kumar25

Jun 19, 2021
Yes, many people are getting TRV approved but they are processing randomly. Some applicants from October already got approval while others from earlier this year are still waiting.
I applied on Aug 23, still waiting...

nandikaravi21

Dec 12, 2018
Yes, many people are getting TRV approved but they are processing randomly. Some applicants from October already got approval while others from earlier this year are still waiting.
I applied on Aug 23, still waiting...
So they're suggesting people to re-apply if they've applied before sept 7th - because all of those applications have been delayed

Kumar25

Jun 19, 2021
So they're suggesting people to re-apply if they've applied before sept 7th - because all of those applications have been delayed
Re-applying is not for us, it's only for outside Canada TRV applicants. And people who reapplied for inside Canada TRV are still waiting.

nandikaravi21

Dec 12, 2018
You can reapply if you are past processing times. In that case, it's better to reapply.
I asked them the same thing, but my husband applied after Sept 7th and he also hasn't his TRV yet. So not sure if waiting is the right thing to do here or re-applying

Kumar25

Jun 19, 2021
Yeah, I know it's tricky. Even I had plans to travel In Dec but by the way things are going it doesn't look realistic.
I am not reapplying until people who reapplied get some response.

Reactions: nandikaravi21

Kumar25

Jun 19, 2021

Nain1699

Nov 16, 2021
Yeah, I know it's tricky. Even I had plans to travel In Dec but by the way things are going it doesn't look realistic.
I am not reapplying until people who reapplied get some response.
they consider all TRV applications as one category which is visitor visa until they open the file.
They are not touching the files before September 7 because they don’t know those people want to travel now or not. So they came up as apply again if you want to travel now or eligible to travel now. Apply from IRCC portal u will get it in 14-30 days their timeline.

Kumar25

Jun 19, 2021
they consider all TRV applications as one category which is visitor visa until they open the file.
They are not touching the files before September 7 because they don’t know those people want to travel now or not. So they came up as apply again if you want to travel now or eligible to travel now. Apply from IRCC portal u will get it in 14-30 days their timeline.
IRCC portal is not for inside Canada applicants.
And people who applied after Sept 7 are also not getting response. However, October applicants are already getting their PPRs.