+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV applied process and April 2017 application timeline

sam3939

Jul 1, 2015
Hi

Please can members who have applied in last week of April 2017 for TRV , kindly advice if you have received any response from CIC

Dear all

While I applied for TRV , my father was main applicant and mother was co applicant . I filled two separate application for each parent but the supporting document like proof of funds , property details In India , invitation letter ( with both parents details ) was ONLY one set and the lady at the VFS office attached all the documents to my fathers application while the application was being submitted at VFS Bangalore
So I wanted to know is this ok

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Hi

Please can members who have applied in last week of April 2017 for TRV , kindly advice if you have received any response from CIC

Dear all

While I applied for TRV , my father was main applicant and mother was co applicant . I filled two separate application for each parent but the supporting document like proof of funds , property details In India , invitation letter ( with both parents details ) was ONLY one set and the lady at the VFS office attached all the documents to my fathers application while the application was being submitted at VFS Bangalore
So I wanted to know is this ok
Did the VFS person bag both applications together so that they will be reviewed by the same visa officer?

It's always best to make an extra set of copies of all documents/evidence. Each application must have its own set of evidence/explanations for the visa officer to refer to.

Having said that, there's nothing you can do now

sam3939

Jul 1, 2015
I am not sure if they baged both applications , but I heard the lady say we will use same docket , but each application has different tracking numbers

Is there any thing we can do to check the that have been submitted together by going to vfs

Is there any one who has applied last week of April 2017 and got response

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Each application will have a different VFS tracking number.

I am not sure if they baged both applications , but I heard the lady say we will use same docket
Then it will be reviewed by the same visa officer. So, nothing to worry about :)

visa123

May 2, 2017
Is there any one who has applied through VFS physically in last week of April 2017 and got response
Applied online on Apr 02. still no response or an update... People who applied after me have already got visa. Dont know whats going on

Sazm

Star Member
May 10, 2016
Hello BRYANNA and others..
I am international student in canada.
Applied 3rd time spouse Trv and kids study permit . (6,8 yr). On 20 april from Pakistan.

Refused as message attached on 15 may on linking online
But final decision still in progress till today online since then.
Don't receive passports back. still in embassy abu Dhabi
What to do .and whats going on
Plz advise
Thanks