+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

trv applied on gc key.from october.

nitwooff

Star Member
Jul 7, 2019
@RavRishi @Karan Udhwani i also just got my closed WP extension approved few days back ( am currently in India ) I need to apply for TRV too which my company’s attorney would take care ..
since am also returning worker like you , would be great if you guys can keep the thread posted with latest update ! Thanks hope we all get our TrV soon

Karan Udhwani

Jan 13, 2022
@RavRishi @Karan Udhwani i also just got my closed WP extension approved few days back ( am currently in India ) I need to apply for TRV too which my company’s attorney would take care ..
since am also returning worker like you , would be great if you guys can keep the thread posted with latest update ! Thanks hope we all get our TrV soon
Sure, actually since it's more than a month for me, I had hoped the review to have started but it's not ..only criminality is passed

nitwooff

Star Member
Jul 7, 2019
Sure, actually since it's more than a month for me, I had hoped the review to have started but it's not ..only criminality is passed
Ah Okay! Hope it’s started soon .. am assuming they are reusing your biometric from some old application..
Have you also applied for PR?

Karan Udhwani

Jan 13, 2022
Ah Okay! Hope it’s started soon .. am assuming they are reusing your biometric from some old application..
Have you also applied for PR?
Yes, using old biometric. Yes, had applied for a inland PR and have received approval too but need to go back to complete the details on the portal. I received the approval while I was in India so tricky situation there too