+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV applied in July 2018

Justin2

Sep 14, 2018
I have applied on July 17 paper at Bangalore VO. There is no update till now? Why are they taking this long to make a decision? It is really frustrating to wait for TRV this long? For U.S. you can get visitor visa in couple of days.

Naaseijnr

Star Member
Jul 17, 2018
Applied on July 31 online Bangkok office. Just got the denial letter September 14th.
Reason for denial was: you have not satisfied me that you would leave Canada at the end of the authorized stay
Then they checked the following:
Purpose of visit
Current employment situation
Personal assets and financial status
Sorry for your news

Naaseijnr

Star Member
Jul 17, 2018
Hmmm... I applied on 26th had review email sent to me till now haven't heard anything from them, I'm deciding on sending another email to them since my flight booking is just this 16th
I have applied on July 17 paper at Bangalore VO. There is no update till now? Why are they taking this long to make a decision? It is really frustrating to wait for TRV this long? For U.S. you can get visitor visa in couple of days.

Justin2

Sep 14, 2018
Hmmm... I applied on 26th had review email sent to me till now haven't heard anything from them, I'm deciding on sending another email to them since my flight booking is just this 16th
Bro, what does your online status say? Mine says, "we are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements." for last two weeks.

Naaseijnr

Star Member
Jul 17, 2018
Bro, what does your online status say? Mine says, "we are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements." for last two weeks.
I sent them a message to give me status of my application because the timeline they gave is past so they sent me a message last 3 days that is under review... Don't know whatsapp with them, my planned date too is just this 16th,had to leave them to do their work, and wait for my visa,