+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV applied in July 2018

Rayaan

Aug 26, 2018
I think those visa processed in Bangalore is taking a lot of time
Yes, I think so. I have applied on 12th july and waiting with 2 ack letter. Last one was on 6th Aug and nothing after that. Its very irritating and no communication from Visa office. At least they could send some auto generated mails.:(:(:(:(

arjunbk

Star Member
Oct 27, 2017
Yes, I think so. I have applied on 12th july and waiting with 2 ack letter. Last one was on 6th Aug and nothing after that. Its very irritating and no communication from Visa office. At least they could send some auto generated mails.:(:(:(:(
Bro. have you linked it online / Tried calling to +1 613-944-4000 (Use Hangouts , its free). You can see/ hear the current status based on the option you choose. For me eligibility review started on last Friday (24th Aug), Application submitted on July 13th

Reactions: Rayaan

Rayaan

Aug 26, 2018
Bro. have you linked it online / Tried calling to +1 613-944-4000 (Use Hangouts , its free). You can see/ hear the current status based on the option you choose. For me eligibility review started on last Friday (24th Aug), Application submitted on July 13th
yes I have attached to my online account. But can not call to that number using hangout (can you please guide). mine is paper application and submitted in bangalore. status is submitted. Where have you applied and online/offline? Today I have sent a mail to B'lore Embassy for the Status enquiry.

Last edited:

arjunbk

Star Member
Oct 27, 2017
yes I have attached to my online account. But can not call to that number using hangout (can you please guide). mine is paper application and submitted in bangalore. status is submitted. Where have you applied and online/offline? Today I have sent a mail to B'lore Embassy for the Status enquiry.
Mine was offline, submitted at Delhi VO.
You need to download hangouts dialer. Then call using 3G/ 4G. Follow the IVR options. They will read your application status in the end. But if you have linked it online then no need to call as they read out the status you see in your online account. I was not able to link, that's why called to that number.

Rayaan

Aug 26, 2018
Mine was offline, submitted at Delhi VO.
You need to download hangouts dialer. Then call using 3G/ 4G. Follow the IVR options. They will read your application status in the end. But if you have linked it online then no need to call as they read out the status you see in your online account. I was not able to link, that's why called to that number.
Just made the call and the status is same as what is there in online account. The system is just reading out the status what is there in online account:p. Any ways lets see how long it is taking. Today i have sent the mail, let them get back and hope for the best.:)

Last edited:

arjunbk

Star Member
Oct 27, 2017
Just made the call and the status is same as what is there in online account. The system is just reading out the status what is there in online account:p. Any ways lets see how long it is taking. Today i have sent the mail, let them get back and hope for the best.:)
Yes.. Thats what ..they will read whatever you see in online account. Also let us know if you get any reply from them.

arjunbk

Star Member
Oct 27, 2017
Guys.. Application approved for Mother In Law.. Waiting for Passport to arrive..Thank God..It's been 46 days.

Applied: July 13
Eligibility Started: Aug 24
Approved : Aug 29

Reactions: niswe and Rayaan