+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV applied in July 2018

Haris1973

Aug 20, 2018
I was tracking my ID and I saw this message onit visa application, tracking ID No. – Passport has been couriered from the Canada Visa Application Centre, on vide courier partner. To track the status of the shipment, please visit courier partner website.
I dint receive any mail and message from vfs where can I track my passport?
is it positive or negative
someone said me that if the visa is rejected they first send a letter by explaining the resins of rejection
please advice
this seems good news as someone said above is right that if they refuse they will send a letter of refusal, so hope for the best and you can call the courier company and ask them where is your parcel if you know the courier company name. do let us know the outcome

Haris1973

Aug 20, 2018
Did you apply from India? Paper-based or online? What time you saw the approval?
Sorry for so many questions..
Hi. I did apply paper-based and applied from Dubai as i am based in Dubai i have been registered with VFS since I applied and I was checking every alternate day on VFS website with my reference No.it took almost a month to get visas stamped.

Reactions: niswe

niswe

Apr 5, 2017
Applied paper based visitor visa (dependent): 23rd July in Bangalore
Application date: 24th July
Received two acknowledgement mails on 27th July and 4th July
Linked application online: Status was submitted on first page and on details next page - eligibility review not started yet
Eligibility review started: Today, 27-Aug-2018 (Checked status at 5:08pm (India time))

Dindia94

Jul 23, 2018
Finally :)

TRV applied for Father, mother and sister on 11 July 2018 paper based Delhi. Linked it online recently.

27 August- It's reflecting your application is approved :)

Submitted detailed application along with proof of funds from my father bank account only and ITR copy of all three.

niswe

Apr 5, 2017
Finally :)

TRV applied for Father, mother and sister on 11 July 2018 paper based Delhi. Linked it online recently.

27 August- It's reflecting your application is approved :)

Submitted detailed application along with proof of funds from my father bank account only and ITR copy of all three.
When has review of eligibility started in your family case?

Rayaan

Aug 26, 2018
Applied paper based visitor visa (dependent): 23rd July in Bangalore
Application date: 24th July
Received two acknowledgement mails on 27th July and 4th July
Linked application online: Status was submitted on first page and on details next page - eligibility review not started yet
Eligibility review started: Today, 27-Aug-2018 (Checked status at 5:08pm (India time))
All the best wishes. hope tomorrow it will be approved.
I have applied on 12th july(dependent) trv paper based banglore. got 2 ack letter. 27th july and 6th aug. but still status is submitted. I am unable to understand how they are picking the application.Can anyone put some light on it. Thanks

niswe

Apr 5, 2017
All the best wishes. hope tomorrow it will be approved.
I have applied on 12th july(dependent) trv paper based banglore. got 2 ack letter. 27th july and 6th aug. but still status is submitted. I am unable to understand how they are picking the application.Can anyone put some light on it. Thanks
Thank you for your wishes and I really hope your family visa starts eligibility and gets approved this week too.
Mine was applied through company. Did you apply yourself?

Reactions: Rayaan

Rayaan

Aug 26, 2018
Thank you for your wishes and I really hope your family visa starts eligibility and gets approved this week too.
Mine was applied through company. Did you apply yourself?
same here. No, applied through company only but from hyd. hyd vfs sent that to VISA office b'lore for processing

Hammer

Oct 9, 2015
Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-01-2016
Nomination.....
15-09-2015
AOR Received.
17-03-2016
File Transfer...
18-03-2016
Med's Request
01-09-2016
Med's Done....
13-09-2016
Passport Req..
02-11-2016
VISA ISSUED...
07-11-2016
LANDED..........
13-12-2016
Hello guys, I just checked our application and it is approved. Although I did not receive any emails or notifications about it.
Timeline
Applied - 12th July, paper application, delhi
Two emails after every two weeks for acknowledgment
Aug 27th Visa approved

I would say this week is July 4th - July 17th applications

MORNMOR

Star Member
Oct 3, 2015
Anyone applied online in 1st week of July for TRV and received decision?

I have applied on July 05. Haven't recieved any updates. Review of eligibility started on July 13. Nothing after that.

Reactions: LightRose