+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV applied in July 2018

Nina1224

Jul 30, 2018
our family friends had applied on July 6th paper based jalandhar, just got the refusal letter yesterday for both.

Nina1224

Jul 30, 2018
Just want to share my experience guys. I applied for myself, wife and parents visitor visa on 6th July. It was processed at DELHI VAC (Paper Based)
Elgibility review started on: 20th August.
Visa approved: 23rd August
what was the purpose of visit?

atuljha

Feb 13, 2015
Has anyone got visa processed at Bangalore ?
yes, My Wife's Visa is getting processed in Bangalore. She applied on 5th July. Today she called and they said they are that the visa is in "Passport Verficiation state".
We had sent the passport together with the paper application. I dont know what it means though

Aaram

Jul 30, 2018
yes, My Wife's Visa is getting processed in Bangalore. She applied on 5th July. Today she called and they said they are that the visa is in "Passport Verficiation state".
We had sent the passport together with the paper application. I dont know what it means though
What number did you call did you call to check the status ?

Aaram

Jul 30, 2018
Did you get any application number ? I applied in paper got only tracking number . It’s been processed in Bangalore from July 6

arjunbk

Star Member
Oct 27, 2017
Just an update guys. Application eligibility review started yesterday.(24th Aug). Applied on July 13th ,Delhi , Paper based. Able to get this info from IRCC contact number via IVR options.

Rayaan

Aug 26, 2018
Applied on 12 july paper through hyd vfs
sent to banglore and received on 12th july
attached to online account next day
got 2 ack letter on 27th and 6th Aug
online status is submitted.
still no status change :(

Reactions: LightRose