not yet
Passport Req..
30-7-2012
VISA ISSUED...
28 sep 2012.. passport received on 8 oct
LANDED..........
landing on 19 oct
Hi

My maternal uncle and his wife applied for visitor visa through paper application to visit canada on my wedding . They applied on 17 jan . Still waiting for result

Omairi7

Sep 29, 2017
from where are you?
same here.
no update since the eligibility review started
Canadian TRV requires lots of patiance. You already waited for a month almost. It might take more time so be prepare for the longer wait in case if they put your application in background checks.

Bob0225

Jan 19, 2018
Applied online India Jan 20, 2018. Status changed on Jan 21, 2018.

Application status We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes.
Review of additional documents The additional documents you provided are being reviewed.
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check Not applicable.
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
we have same status.

Jan 31, 2018
Well just lodged my online application today 31st of January
  • Based in Sydney, Australia
  • Philippine Passport
Aside from being worried about my timeline, I've read a few situations here where applications got rejected. I have the below factors:
  • Visa denied in 2013, resolved and currently legally living in said country that denied previous visa
  • Have a bit over 5000 aud in bank account, not sure if that's enough
  • Looking for 10 day stay
  • Main purpose is conference and visiting nearby universities (I work at a university)
  • I have letter from employer guaranteeing payment of trip costs
  • Two letters of invitation from conference (director of host university and conference organising)
  • Travel History includes Germany/Austria, US, Malaysia, Singapore, Brunei, Indonesia
  • Ties and concerns
    Full-time employment contract upto Nov 2018 with same employer in Sydney since Oct 2015, I'm worried they'll see the contract finishing in Nov 2018 as a point of concern
    My spouse and I live in Sydney with tenancy record for years (he is also not joining me in this trip)
    Showing current enrolment to my Master of Marketing
    My current visa in Australia expires on Aug 2018

I'm so nervous about approval AND the timeframe. In addition, the same trip requires me to apply for a US visa so I've got that interview tomorrow.

Omairi7

Sep 29, 2017
Well just lodged my online application today 31st of January
  • Based in Sydney, Australia
  • Philippine Passport
Aside from being worried about my timeline, I've read a few situations here where applications got rejected. I have the below factors:
  • Visa denied in 2013, resolved and currently legally living in said country that denied previous visa
  • Have a bit over 5000 aud in bank account, not sure if that's enough
  • Looking for 10 day stay
  • Main purpose is conference and visiting nearby universities (I work at a university)
  • I have letter from employer guaranteeing payment of trip costs
  • Two letters of invitation from conference (director of host university and conference organising)
  • Travel History includes Germany/Austria, US, Malaysia, Singapore, Brunei, Indonesia
  • Ties and concerns
    Full-time employment contract upto Nov 2018 with same employer in Sydney since Oct 2015, I'm worried they'll see the contract finishing in Nov 2018 as a point of concern
    My spouse and I live in Sydney with tenancy record for years (he is also not joining me in this trip)
    Showing current enrolment to my Master of Marketing
    My current visa in Australia expires on Aug 2018

I'm so nervous about approval AND the timeframe. In addition, the same trip requires me to apply for a US visa so I've got that interview tomorrow.
Well, Dont panic and wait for the outcome of your case. You already submitted your case online.

Amanparmar

Feb 1, 2018
I can apply my TRV through vfs on 22 janaury, today i cant get any mail or text from vfs but i can check through tracking that your passport can be couriered :(what i think is it approved or not:oops: please reply me anyone please

Bob0225

Jan 19, 2018
I can apply my TRV through vfs on 22 janaury, today i cant get any mail or text from vfs but i can check through tracking that your passport can be couriered :(what i think is it approved or not:oops: please reply me anyone please
from which country are you from?