+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV applied in Jan 2017. Share your timeline and processing times.

sibhav

Star Member
May 30, 2014
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 21 2014
AOR Received.
March 13 2015
File Transfer...
April 09 2015
Interview........
June 22 2016
Passport Req..
June 29 2016
VISA ISSUED...
July 06 2016
Hello memebers ,

I need your help . I want to apply TRV for my mother from India.

My last year (2016) income is 45k and have bank balance . I do not have job letter though .

should She get able to get visitor visa based on my last year income and bank balance ?

Please advice .

thanks in advance .

roshan02

Dec 25, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
24-08-2012
AOR Received.
12-01-2013
Med's Request
25-04-2013
Med's Done....
25-05-2014
Passport Req..
09-10-2013
Thank you Bryanna. No my brother in law is a CA practicing in India and all applicants are applying for the first time.

mnl.ph.

Dec 19, 2016
Philippines Office

Applied Jan 20 2017

Still no info about my visa.

So is this a no? How will I be notified if I'll be denied of approved? Through email or through mail?

expat105

Jul 24, 2011
Applied online for my wife from Malawi on 09FEB17 afternoon. Got the request for the original passport on the morning of 10FEB17. Passport dispatched to VFS in Pretoria the same day and now en route back from there after stamping.

Pleasantly surprised by the quick turnaround as the listed processing time was 18 days. This will also be her first visit to Canada, but with an extensive travel history otherwise.

Nousherwan

Star Member
May 15, 2015
Pls Let me know What's the Logic of This E Mail ??

« on: February 19, 2017, 07:30:12 am »

Quote Modify Remove

HI

Aftet confirmation of application and biomatric e mail ,got E mail again aftet30 days .I have submitted my application online 20/01/2017.

Is it autogenerated EMAIL or some thing els.

Thanks in advance .

donotreply@cic.gc.ca

Sun 19/02/2017 09:10

There have been no updates to your application (xxxxxxxx) since you last checked your account. Thank you for your patience

mnl.ph.

Dec 19, 2016
Nousherwan said:
Pls Let me know What's the Logic of This E Mail ??

« on: February 19, 2017, 07:30:12 am »

Quote Modify Remove

HI

Aftet confirmation of application and biomatric e mail ,got E mail again aftet30 days .I have submitted my application online 20/01/2017.

Is it autogenerated EMAIL or some thing els.

Thanks in advance .

donotreply@cic.gc.ca

Sun 19/02/2017 09:10

There have been no updates to your application (xxxxxxxx) since you last checked your account. Thank you for your patience

I got the same message as well when i inquired about my application :(

navyharry

Star Member
Nov 20, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-06-2016
AOR Received.
5-7-2016
File Transfer...
26-8-2016
Med's Done....
28-4-2016
Passport Req..
9-2-2017
Hi there
Nousherwan said:
Ok
u
you got sane msg ??
Am I rite ?
Pls keep update

Thanks
i applied for supervisa for my father online application on January 7 2017 and they requested for medical information which i already submitted upfront and now i am trying to upload there i couldnot find how i upload medical e paper so my father submitted at vfs in dubai on feb 9 2017 ....can anyone tell is that ok if i submitted at vfs already even me too i requesr for enquiry i also got same email there is no update to ur application since you checked online your account i do not know what going on there

ayien05

Star Member
Feb 19, 2017
LONDON ONTARIO CANADA
MedtechYuki said:
Hi Yuki here, I am a bit worried on my application, I have sent mine last Jan 21, 2017 here in Phils. I applied for a visitor visa so I could visit my husband and spend more time with him. Length of my stay is supposedly from Feb 23, 2017 to March 23, 2017. I am working here in the Philippines as a medical technologist and I have 2 jobs. I have no travel history and haven't included in my cover letter that my husband is trying to apply for a spousal sponsorship that is currently ongoing. I submitted:

Marriage Certificate
Photo requirement
A bank statement showing funds from the last six months ($3800 CAD) only.
Income Tax Returns (2014-16)
Employment letter from my main job stating they are giving me a month for holiday.
another employment letter from my secondary job stating that the COE will be used for travel purposes. (Both didn't state my annual or monthly income)
Payslips from both jobs
My existing car loan certificate
A letter stating why I want to visit canada (which is wanting to visit my husband but spend more time with him due to tight work schedules for both of us and that he could only visit me for two weeks however I could stay with him for a month since work allowed me to be on holidays for a month.)
Credit card statement
My husbands employment letter and his revenue for last year
An invitation letter coming from my husband stating our reasons why I wanna visit and that he would provide food and shelter for me.
a letter stating also that he is willing to provide my basic necessities.
Itinerary but my husband only stated where he would take me. I really don't have any reservations elsewhere other than for me to be staying at my husbands home.
My Professional License
My drivers license
Medical (Since I have already done my medical cause I was applying first for a spousal sponsorship)
and the forms I needed to fill up.

What bothers me is that I never had been to any other country. :( I have no travel proof and had been busy for the last 3 years working.
I also forgot to include in my letter that I have an existing sponsorship application and UCI. That I would have to come back to not jeopardize my existing application.
I also forgot to include my existing loan from the national housing authority here stating that I am currently paying for it.
I am so stressed out since I have been reading in forums a heap of rejected applications and feel that I should have done better.
and last 2 years ago I have been rejected to visit my aunts and uncles in Australia since I lack supporting documents. (that was a different story however, I was honest to tell them that I have been rejected a visitors visa in another country)
I really have no idea if I lacked evidence of ties for my application.
but i am still hoping for an approval. My husband and I got married last six months ago.. July 26, 2016 here in phils, and left on the 28th.
I really do wanna spend time with him. I miss him so much and it is just unbelievable that I am going through all this just for me to be with him. :(

Do you think I have provided enough?

Hi ate, pinay po ako. I applied for my husband's trv same thing as yours actually no nothing I mean experienced of travelling outside the country. nag apply kame Jan 13. sa VFS makati, then got approved right away january 23.. hows ur application?

ayien05

Star Member
Feb 19, 2017
LONDON ONTARIO CANADA
mnl.ph. said:
Philippines Office

Applied Jan 20 2017

Still no info about my visa.

So is this a no? How will I be notified if I'll be denied of approved? Through email or through mail?
Hi, did you apply through VFS? or online? sorry kinda missed that! just wanna share my experience with my husband he's in the PH, applied trv jan 13, then got approved January 23, you can always check the status of your application! best of luck!!