+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV applied in Canada timeline

Jl233

Jan 4, 2020
Hi all, I got my post graduation work permit at the beginning of December.
Applied Temporary visitor visa online within Canada on December 18th, 2019
Received Biometic letter on Dec 19th.
Biometric done on Dec 23rd.
Now I have been waiting for the next step. The current status is:
  • Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start reviewing your eligibility

• The processing time per CIC is 9 days, it has been longer than that, I called CIC they tell me to wait. Is there anyone has a similar situation? Did anyone received the original passport request letter for applications submitted in December? Thank you!

Reactions: Melkoy72

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

Hi all, I got my post graduation work permit at the beginning of December.
Applied Temporary visitor visa online within Canada on December 18th, 2019
Received Biometic letter on Dec 19th.
Biometric done on Dec 23rd.
Now I have been waiting for the next step. The current status is:
  • Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start reviewing your eligibility

• The processing time per CIC is 9 days, it has been longer than that, I called CIC they tell me to wait. Is there anyone has a similar situation? Did anyone received the original passport request letter for applications submitted in December? Thank you!
1. Note you applied during Xmas/New Years. It will come eventually, CIC says they are working on applications received Dec. 12.

Jl233

Jan 4, 2020
13 Dec.How about you? Where did u submit ur application? Visitors visaOr working or student visa?
I applied on the 18th In December. I first got my post graduation work permit, then applied for the visitor visa, I applied in Canada.

Reactions: Melkoy72