+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV applied in April 2018 (India)

r_mittal86

Apr 26, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
1) No - because it was my third time, and on the last 2 occasions it did not matter.
2) Yes
3) Yes, she is my wife and we gave a 31 page purpose of visit document including relation proofs, marriage certificate, proof of contact, my visit to India, etc.
4) A girl who just got married has weak ties in terms of job, assets, etc.

Yes, this is the 3rd time we applied for her visitor visa. No travel history with a fresh passport.
unclear about one thing- you say last 2 occasions itinerary/ tickets dint matter - wast it for your wife the both times?
you are making a mistake if its for your wife who got 3 times rejection. not providing these documents wont get application through. If you are worried about ticket costs, let me know I can suggest you a way that you will have tickets and wont have to pay anything.
I can only imagine- you are at Canada and she is going to visit you for 1st time after your marriage and you applied 3rd time and all 3 times it got rejected. you have been using same documents time and again without any change. stop paying to CIC.

dj8855

Star Member
Oct 5, 2016
unclear about one thing- you say last 2 occasions itinerary/ tickets dint matter - wast it for your wife the both times?
you are making a mistake if its for your wife who got 3 times rejection. not providing these documents wont get application through. If you are worried about ticket costs, let me know I can suggest you a way that you will have tickets and wont have to pay anything.
I can only imagine- you are at Canada and she is going to visit you for 1st time after your marriage and you applied 3rd time and all 3 times it got rejected. you have been using same documents time and again without any change. stop paying to CIC.
I did apply according to changing situations and different documents. I meant to say that I did provide fully paid return tickets before - that didn't help. I provided every document and reasoning that shows her nature of visit would be temporary and a solid cover letter and invitation letter. I am not one of those who you are thinking I might be. I have good knowledge of immigration processes. I applied for my PR on my own, applied for my parents supervisa on my own, helped many other in different cases also. I applied her for 3rd time means I miss her and we have some personal situations that made me try even harder each time. I got your point and I am not sad or demotivated at all. All my steps were logical enough and I tried my best. No complaints! Thanks!

r_mittal86

Apr 26, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I did apply according to changing situations and different documents. I meant to say that I did provide fully paid return tickets before - that didn't help. I provided every document and reasoning that shows her nature of visit would be temporary and a solid cover letter and invitation letter. I am not one of those who you are thinking I might be. I have good knowledge of immigration processes. I applied for my PR on my own, applied for my parents supervisa on my own, helped many other in different cases also. I applied her for 3rd time means I miss her and we have some personal situations that made me try even harder each time. I got you point and I am not sad or demotivated at all. All my steps were logical enough and I tried my best. No complaints! Thanks!
I wish you all the best. hopefully you get to spend time with your spouse soon.

r_mittal86

Apr 26, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
There should be a reason to chose from. You cant just mention visa rules as we wont know the exact reason (terminology to be used) and countries want to know if it was because of criminal history/ document concealing (serious things) etc.

Last edited:

viv_r

May 23, 2018
There should be a reason to chose from. You cant just mention visa rules as we wont know the exact reason and countries want to know if it was because of criminal history/ document concealing (serious things) etc.
On my refusal (below) there are many thing mentioned..which one I have to mention in future refusals.. please guide me..
"
Given economic conditions, employment prospects, considering your purpose of visit, travel history, economic establishment and family ties, I am not satisfied that you would respect the terms of your admission as a temporary resident in Canada."

r_mittal86

Apr 26, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
On my refusal (below) there are many thing mentioned..which one I have to mention in future refusals.. please guide me..
"
Given economic conditions, employment prospects, considering your purpose of visit, travel history, economic establishment and family ties, I am not satisfied that you would respect the terms of your admission as a temporary resident in Canada."
safest bet is either travel history or family ties; just add "as per Canadian rules".

Reactions: viv_r

avinashre

May 28, 2018
Hi All,

I am applying visitor visa for my parents.They are applying online for visitor visa.I am PR holder of Canada.

While applying online, we got below document checklist from cic site -

• (IMM5257)
  • Family Information IMM5707
  • Travel history
  • Passport
  • IMM5713 - Family member representative
  • Marriage certificate
  • Digital Photo
  • Schedule 1 (IMM 5257)
  • Client Information

We did not get any link for financial support document upload. Do we need to upload financial documents for parents in "Client Information" with invitation letter ?

They have valid USA visa and traveled to USA on 2015 year for 1 month. Will they eligible for CAN+ program?