+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV applied in April 2018 (India)

dj8855

Star Member
Oct 5, 2016
I applied May 1 offline Chd., got call from Delhi on May 24 that interview is scheduled but no EMAIL or any other communication. Now really tensed, if and should i go or not.. I dont have any email or letter for interview..other than just a phone call.

Please suggest or give your thoughts...
You can put a case specific enquiry (Web Form) and explain the matter and ask for a written interview invitation. This could help.

gurinderjit kaur

Jan 10, 2018
I applied May 1 offline Chd., got call from Delhi on May 24 that interview is scheduled but no EMAIL or any other communication. Now really tensed, if and should i go or not.. I dont have any email or letter for interview..other than just a phone call.

One time i also got a phone call for interview
Not any email
And I attend the interview and got the visa
But this is in my case i dont know about any other cases
You should have to go there and see what will happen.
Mostly with interviews 99% chance of the visa.
Only those people are invited for the interview who have good file and they just have little doubt and just confused on one point.
In the interview they just gonna clear that doubt or point.
If you honestly or confidently answer their questions then you will surely get a visa.

Last edited:

passion2227

Apr 3, 2011

don't know really about that but i think that written version is also needed like email mentioning time and date...it is confusing if that was a FAQ call from anyone

gurinderjit kaur

Jan 10, 2018
I

Yes very soon i will be in canada
Ok then yes
You can apply for your work permit in canada
But be careful
If you have multiple entry visa more than 6 months then wait for atleast 3-4 months to apply for your work permit

And what kind of trv you are getting?
Visitor or anything else and how much is the validity?

livisir

Apr 28, 2018
Still no update on an application submitted on April 03, 2018... Been 55 days..
Thinking of changing the travel plans to US only.

gurinderjit kaur

Jan 10, 2018
After 3 days someone will start June TRV timeline thread. And so many April applicants still waiting.....
Haha
Yes you are absolutely right
My parents applied on 27th april paper based
Got acknowledgement email on 30th april
On 12th april again got the acknowledgment email
On 22nd may got email like :-

“Thank you for making your application to visit Canada! We have received a large number of visitor visa applications from clients wanting to visit Canada at the same time as you.
We want to assure you that your application is in process and is proceeding normally. We continue to process the applications as quickly as possible.”

Reactions: Singh_299652

viv_r

May 23, 2018
REQUESTING HELP FOR MY REFUSAL.

I applied on 26th April 2018 and have submitted all documents , NOC from employer,3 years IT,FD,Travel history (UK,NETHERLANDS,MALAYSIA,SINGAPORE) , Bank statements, marriage letter etc, but still rejected..any idea what could be the reason. I applied for me and for my wife for a tourist purpose for a week only.

This refers to your application for a temporary resident visa to Canada. I have completed my assessment of your application and I have determined that you do not meet the requirements for a temporary resident visa; therefore, your application is refused.

In accordance with Section A11(1) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA), any person wishing to become a temporary resident of Canada must satisfy an officer that he or she is not inadmissible to Canada and meets the requirements of the Act. This includes the requirement to establish to the satisfaction of the officer that the applicant will respect their conditions of admission and will leave Canada by the end of the period authorized for his or her stay.

In reaching a decision, an officer considers several factors; these may include the applicant’s travel and identity documents, reason for travel to Canada, contacts in Canada, financial means for the trip; ties to country of residence (including immigration status, employment and family ties) and whether the applicant would be likely to leave Canada at the end of his/her authorized stay.

Following an examination of your application, I am not satisfied that you meet the requirements of the Act and the Regulations for the reasons explained below. I am therefore refusing your application.

Grounds for refusal:

· Given economic conditions, employment prospects, considering your purpose of visit, travel history, economic establishment and family ties, I am not satisfied that you would respect the terms of your admission as a temporary resident in Canada.

May 18, 2018
REQUESTING HELP FOR MY REFUSAL.

I applied on 26th April 2018 and have submitted all documents , NOC from employer,3 years IT,FD,Travel history (UK,NETHERLANDS,MALAYSIA,SINGAPORE) , Bank statements, marriage letter etc, but still rejected..any idea what could be the reason. I applied for me and for my wife for a tourist purpose for a week only.

This refers to your application for a temporary resident visa to Canada. I have completed my assessment of your application and I have determined that you do not meet the requirements for a temporary resident visa; therefore, your application is refused.

In accordance with Section A11(1) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA), any person wishing to become a temporary resident of Canada must satisfy an officer that he or she is not inadmissible to Canada and meets the requirements of the Act. This includes the requirement to establish to the satisfaction of the officer that the applicant will respect their conditions of admission and will leave Canada by the end of the period authorized for his or her stay.

In reaching a decision, an officer considers several factors; these may include the applicant’s travel and identity documents, reason for travel to Canada, contacts in Canada, financial means for the trip; ties to country of residence (including immigration status, employment and family ties) and whether the applicant would be likely to leave Canada at the end of his/her authorized stay.

Following an examination of your application, I am not satisfied that you meet the requirements of the Act and the Regulations for the reasons explained below. I am therefore refusing your application.

Grounds for refusal:

· Given economic conditions, employment prospects, considering your purpose of visit, travel history, economic establishment and family ties, I am not satisfied that you would respect the terms of your admission as a temporary resident in Canada.
very sad .....
when refused ?
Date?