Here is My updated timeline :

Applied: 18th of Oct 2019

Biometrics Request: 19th Oct 2019

Biometrics Done: 21st of Oct 2019

Corrospondance Letter: waiting

Passport Request: Waiting !!

smashfaque

Nov 14, 2019
Applied under Can+ (Valid USA B1/B2 Visa )
Application submission on 11thbof Feb 2022
Requested documents
IMM5257 and IMM5645 signed
Salary latter from current employeer
Bank statment last 3 month
Workpermit status showing date of expiry

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Applied under Can+ (Valid USA B1/B2 Visa )
Application submission on 11thbof Feb 2022
Requested documents
IMM5257 and IMM5645 signed
Salary latter from current employeer
Bank statment last 3 month
Workpermit status showing date of expiry
Do you have a question? When did your Canadian visa expire?

smashfaque

Nov 14, 2019
I have usa visa and applied for canada visitor visa under can plus but then need mor documentation from me like employement proof bank stmnt like that today i was uploded then now eaiting for approval

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
I have usa visa and applied for canada visitor visa under can plus but then need mor documentation from me like employement proof bank stmnt like that today i was uploded then now eaiting for approval
So have you gotten confirmation that is being assesed as CAN+? IRCC decides not you. Who asked for more information? Where did you upload new information - webform.

smashfaque

Nov 14, 2019
When i applied visa i was selected i have valid usa visa and after that selection the deside to what documentation i have to provide the request me only visa application forms and full passport copy if it means my application count under Can+ but now after then want more details it means now i am normal categry

smashfaque

Nov 14, 2019
Ircc ask more documents from my side to provide some details and i was provided today then now wait and watch once get responce i will update

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
When i applied visa i was selected i have valid usa visa and after that selection the deside to what documentation i have to provide the request me only visa application forms and full passport copy if it means my application count under Can+ but now after then want more details it means now i am normal categry
IRCC decides whether they will process your application as CAN+. It is not guaranteed so now you must wait for them to receive your added documents for a decision.

smashfaque

Nov 14, 2019
I have one question i am applied visitor visa from india online but now i am in saudi arabia
At time of application i have been selected india then how my application is now processing in riyad ircc ?