Hi everyone,
I am applying for a TRV for my spouse from inside Canada. She currently has a valid open work permit as the spouse of an international student, and I have a valid study permit.
Her generated checklist asks for:
IMM 5257
Canadian Work or Study Permit
Passport
Digital photo
Proof of student's enrolment
However, there is no separate field for marriage certificate/proof of relationship. I only have “Client Information” under optional documents.
What is confusing me is that I have seen checklists for spouses of PGWP/work permit holders where the marriage certificate appears as a mandatory document.
Is it normal that it does not appear for the spouse of a study permit holder applying for an in-Canada TRV? Or could I have answered something incorrectly in the questionnaire?
Thanks in advance!
I am applying for a TRV for my spouse from inside Canada. She currently has a valid open work permit as the spouse of an international student, and I have a valid study permit.
Her generated checklist asks for:
IMM 5257
Canadian Work or Study Permit
Passport
Digital photo
Proof of student's enrolment
However, there is no separate field for marriage certificate/proof of relationship. I only have “Client Information” under optional documents.
What is confusing me is that I have seen checklists for spouses of PGWP/work permit holders where the marriage certificate appears as a mandatory document.
Is it normal that it does not appear for the spouse of a study permit holder applying for an in-Canada TRV? Or could I have answered something incorrectly in the questionnaire?
Thanks in advance!
