+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV Application

Cabarce

Aug 8, 2016
Hi you wonderful people of this forum,

I would be applying for a TRV as my sister in canada needs a baby sitter, she is about to give birth 7 months from now. She is a resident and is a nurse in a residential home. I am also a nurse here in the philippines but I dont practice as I am a humanitarian worker.

I would like to ask what are the things that I should prepare for or what are the things that I should consider when applying for TRV,

I hope you guys can help me on this, Thank you :)

M

mikeymyke

Cabarce said:
Hi you wonderful people of this forum,

I would be applying for a TRV as my sister in canada needs a baby sitter, she is about to give birth 7 months from now. She is a resident and is a nurse in a residential home. I am also a nurse here in the philippines but I dont practice as I am a humanitarian worker.

I would like to ask what are the things that I should prepare for or what are the things that I should consider when applying for TRV,

I hope you guys can help me on this, Thank you :)
For one, you should not mention you plan on being a babysitter, as thats considered illegal work

Rafaelchan002

Mar 8, 2016
The best way and reason I could think of is that your sister needs to write you an invitation (Baptismal invitation, baby's birthday invitation, baby shower invitation, etc)
The main basis for TRV approval is that you need to convince them that you don't have any intention to work or over stay in Canada.
that would make your application strong and a chance for your application to be granted. And the link below are the application package guidelines on how to apply for
Tourist's Visa from the Philippines.
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/visa.asp?countrySelect=PH#applications

Cabarce

Aug 8, 2016
Rafaelchan002 said:
The best way and reason I could think of is that your sister needs to write you an invitation (Baptismal invitation, baby's birthday invitation, baby shower invitation, etc)
The main basis for TRV approval is that you need to convince them that you don't have any intention to work or over stay in Canada.
that would make your application strong and a chance for your application to be granted. And the link below are the application package guidelines on how to apply for
Tourist's Visa from the Philippines.
Hi Po may I ask what is the difference of TRV and a tourist visa. is that the same thing?