13-05-2013
Doc's Request.
Included
IELTS Request
27-04-2013
LANDED..........
27-08-2009
Hi all,

My wife (citizen) and I (PR) sent our invitation letter and all the documents to invite my brother and his wife to visit us in Canada. The application is sent and application fee is paid. They just realized in one of the forms where siblings and parents are listed and there's a checkbox whether they're accompanying or not, there was a mistake. In the form, they have answered 'Yes' to that question for my mother and my second brother, but they won't be accompanying! Do we have to be worried about it that their application will be rejected because now it seems 4 people are coming at the same time?

My second question is, although my wife and I sent a lot of documents (like salary, bank info, T4 forms, letter from my employer, our rental agreement from the landlord, etc.), in their MyCIC application there was no slots for uploading such documents. As I said earlier, they submitted the app and paid the fee and as far as MyCIC goes, the application is complete. But would it be any issue that it doesn't contain the rest of the documents? Is it better if they go ahead and upload the remaining documents using ECAS Webform (or even the report technical issue option in MyCIC)?

Thanks

idoit

Star Member
Jan 15, 2011
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
13-05-2013
Doc's Request.