Mar 27, 2015
My TRV application has been rejected for the following ground:

1. Travel History
2. Family ties in Canada and i country of residence
3. Employment prospects in country of residence
4. Current employment situation
5. Personal assets and financial status

Other reasons:

1. Large recent deposits of liquid assets not supported by sources of accumulated funds.
2. You have not demonstrated ties to compel return

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
naimul said:
Currently I am not doing job. I have completed MBA.
So to ask the question once again - what evidence documents did you provide as part of your application to show you have strong ties to your home country and have no plans to remain in Canada long term?

naimul

Mar 27, 2015
I have submitted list of the assets and approximate price in CAD which I will inherit. I have my old parents, parents in laws and other family members in my home country with whom I have a strong relationship. I need to look after them and their properties which is a point of tie to return my home country. I have also stated that I have a tree planataion project and have collection of trees which also needs my supervision and I will return to take care all of these.

naimul

Mar 27, 2015
MissA said:
What dcuments were submitted ?
What is you current job status?
Now I am not working. We married for 1.5 years just after completion of my MBA degree. I did not join to job because I wanted to pass some quality time with my husband and family. In fact I had no need for doing job for monetary reason. My husband is SP applicant and he will bear my living cost in Canada. My husband and my father was my sponsor. I showed my father's FDR for and assets for my country tie or to meet up any unforseen need if neccessary during my staying in Canada and return to Bangladesh (my home country).

I had FDR of CAD 2300 which is 2 years old and I also showed bank balance of CAD 3500 in my savings account which was deposited recently (14 days before taking the bank statement). I wrote during the TRV application that I will use this money to meet my air fare to Canada and returning Bangladesh. Source of my money was marraige gift. I also submitted tax clearance documents of my husband and my father for their sponsorship reason to me.

SenoritaBella

VIP Member
Jan 2, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Dakar
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-01-2014
AOR Received.
12-02-2014
File Transfer...
25-02-2014
Med's Request
02-11-2015
Med's Done....
18-09-2013
Passport Req..
02-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
hopefully soon
LANDED..........
hopefully soon
I think MissA meant, inheritance is something people get after the original owners have passed away. So unless you have already received the inheritance(i.e. it's in your name), it's not a tangible proof of funds.

You've said your husband is a "SP applicant" - is he an international student already studying in Canada? If yes, perhaps looking into the "spousal open work permit" instead may be a better option. For any future deposits, include proof of where the money came from. CIC knows people borrow money and deposit into their accounts to obtain bank statements. That's why they ask for proof of the source e.g. is it from selling your house, car, winning a lottery or settlement, etc.

naimul said:
Yes I will inherit the properties from my father. Could you please explain how to spare them?