+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Trv application online for minor need help

H1629

Feb 25, 2019
yes. I applied through online last march 18 and thank God the application was approved last March 26. If u need help just let me know.
Hi
I have trv ..but my daughter who is 14 ,didn't get her visa .though we applied together .I wonder what can be the reason for refusal ?
I am single parent and she lives with me .my parents are in Canada and I made three visits to Canada for two weeks each time .

deepamolsingh

May 14, 2016
HI,
can anyone guide, what kind of documents I need to apply for my newborn baby to enter Canada? Does the baby need a visitor visa?
I am PR in Canada and my wife(land Canada for the first time) will accompany the baby.

BA101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2021
Anyone got Trv for infant applied via newportal?
My friend did. In fact I submitted his application on Sep 14 and he received visa on Oct 25. He and wife are PR. She delivered the baby in India and they applied VV on GC Key and then resubmitted on the new portal.

Reactions: Ashsan

Ashsan

Jun 22, 2019
My friend did. In fact I submitted his application on Sep 14 and he received visa on Oct 25. He and wife are PR. She delivered the baby in India and they applied VV on GC Key and then resubmitted on the new portal.
Wow great
Same here, me and my spouse are PR and our baby was born in India

chingkaykik

Star Member
Jan 26, 2020
yes. I applied through online last march 18 and thank God the application was approved last March 26. If u need help just let me know.
Hi. I need your guidance with this. I am already here in Canada on Post grad work permit. I want to apply my daughter for a visit visa. She is 17 years old. Do I need to make a gc key and apply on her behalf? I have not seen her for 4 years now since pandemic and I am already desperate. Thank you.

chingkaykik

Star Member
Jan 26, 2020
Congrats for getting the TRV.
I also do want to apply for my children, me n my wife already have TRVs. I have few questions to ask
1. In whose name I have to create mycic account? Myself or any of the children?
2. Regarding family information form, whose name I put as Principal Applicant?
3. Lastly family representative form need to be filled by parents?
Thanks in advance.
Hi. I want to apply for my child's visit visa. She's 17 y.o. I am alread here in canada og PGWP> Do i need to make her own gc key acct and apply on her behalf? Thank you