+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Trv application online for minor need help

Barbara rice

Mar 14, 2018
Hi everyone. Need your comment concerning application of trv thru online. I plan to apply my son for visit visa(13yrs old), since we have plan to travel after 2months as family (both parents have trv),i will process his application and sign on his behalf do i need to fill in also for form imm5476.. Im bit confused.
Your suggestion and comments are highly appreciated. Thank u.

Nimma78

May 20, 2017
Hi
I also plan to apply TRV for my minor children, pl tell me did u were able to submit the application online successfully?

Barbara rice

Mar 14, 2018
yes. I applied through online last march 18 and thank God the application was approved last March 26. If u need help just let me know.

Nimma78

May 20, 2017
Congrats for getting the TRV.
I also do want to apply for my children, me n my wife already have TRVs. I have few questions to ask
1. In whose name I have to create mycic account? Myself or any of the children?
2. Regarding family information form, whose name I put as Principal Applicant?
3. Lastly family representative form need to be filled by parents?
Thanks in advance.

Barbara rice

Mar 14, 2018
Congrats for getting the TRV.
I also do want to apply for my children, me n my wife already have TRVs. I have few questions to ask
1. In whose name I have to create mycic account? Myself or any of the children?
2. Regarding family information form, whose name I put as Principal Applicant?
3. Lastly family representative form need to be filled by parents?
Thanks in advance.
Thank you. By the way, how many children you will apply for trv? I guess if more than1 would be confusing if u want to apply through online , i preferred try to apply via vfs so that you can apply them in seperate forms.anyway i will just share based on my case:
Question 1. Since i am the one who sponsor our trip, i used my own gc key online account. In your case, if both parents are the sponsor, u can create mycic account either any of you.
Question 2. Family information form, i put my child name as the applicant, make sure to put n/a if not applicable.
Question 3. Yes, i did filled that form too also the authority to release information imm5475. I signed as representative and as the applicant signature since my child is a minor (handwritten not electronic).
Hope this might help u. Any one are welcome to share. Regards.

Jay1011

Star Member
Feb 22, 2018
Hi Barbara, just wondering what sort of documents did u provide with the application ? If u needed to give ur employment letters and details as well?

graceyoo

Mar 30, 2018
Hi everyone. Need your comment concerning application of trv thru online. I plan to apply my son for visit visa(13yrs old), since we have plan to travel after 2months as family (both parents have trv),i will process his application and sign on his behalf do i need to fill in also for form imm5476.. Im bit confused.
Hi Barbara, im having same challenge now.. pls did you fill the form imm5476 for your son?

Enice

Aug 16, 2018
Hi @Barbara rice , I have some question on how to apply for TRV. I am planning to invite my niece(6) and nephew(12) here in Canada (their parents are not coming) and I am confuse on how to start with their application.
1. in the form imm5257 I would put in the name of my nephew and niece on the field, but how about the employment and signature? should their parents fill this one?
2. Do they also need to fill up the form imm5707? and who should I put as the applicant?
3. Should they also appoint anyone as the representative?

They are applying from the Philippines, can you walk me through the process on how should this thing work?

Thank you so much,

Enice

Achemist

Aug 24, 2013
Hi
yes. I applied through online last march 18 and thank God the application was approved last March 26. If u need help just let me know.
Hi Good day. I would like to ask for the TRV. I would like to apply for my two son and form me and my husband . do i need to create individual account

Nimma78

May 20, 2017
Hi

Hi Good day. I would like to ask for the TRV. I would like to apply for my two son and form me and my husband . do i need to create individual account
No. You only need one account for applying visa for all the applicants.

frianiz_hon

Jun 28, 2011
pampanga
Category........
Visa Office......
manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-13-2011
Doc's Request.
06-17-2011 received by CIO by M.KRSZWDA
IELTS Request
included on the application
hi barbara! did you fill up the imm5476 form?
i'm planning to apply my son for trv this coming xmas my husband will be the supporter did you also sent a proof of financial resource of supporter like writing a letter of support and bank certificate? my husband is an ofw he has a copy of his coe, payslip stubs and remittance slip. his monthly remittance are being sent to my bank account is it ok if i sent the bank certificate from my account?
can you pls help me what are the other documents that you sent being the supporter for your son. thank you!

frianiz_hon

Jun 28, 2011
pampanga
Category........
Visa Office......
manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-13-2011
Doc's Request.
06-17-2011 received by CIO by M.KRSZWDA
IELTS Request
included on the application
hi barbara! did you fill up the imm5476 form?
i'm planning to apply my son for trv. my husband will be the supporter did you also sent a proof of financial resource of supporter like writing a letter of support and bank certificate? my husband is an ofw he has a copy of his coe, payslip stubs and remittance slip. his monthly remittance are being sent to my bank account is it ok if i sent the bank certificate from my account?
can you pls help me what are the other documents that you sent being the supporter for your son. thank you!

Mafg

Feb 25, 2019
Hello need help please

How can i add my dependent child to submit my trv aplication online same time ?

Because i said a family member will travel with me but ask me to fill the IMM5707 but they are minor and also my kids . How to add like depende and pay fee together