+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV application need an advise please

Talinalex

Apr 11, 2016
hiii

so i got my new work permit and i need to apply for a new TRV as ill be travelling soon.

i applied online on 16/6 and submiited evrth needed.

i recieved an email today sayingmy aplication has been updated, i opened my account and there was nth, status is still open

does anyone have any idea what can be the update?

i also got this when i first submitted but i guess the first one was that they started processing.

thanksss

TALIN

rezafc

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-08-2014
Hey Talin,

Unfortunately CIC is known for being inconsistent in regards to their online updates. Usually they are separate departments, you will receive the email first then they will update your profile on the website. Apparently separate personnel are in charge for doing these.

Stay patient, that's all I can say.

Best of luck,

rohangk

Dec 4, 2014
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Case Processing Centre - Ottawa (CPC-O)
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19th Aug, 2014
AOR Received.
11th Dec, 2014
IELTS Request
CELPIP submitted with appln
Med's Request
2nd Feb 2016, 8th Mar 2016 (Additional tests)
Med's Done....
Checkup on 18th Jan 2016 (Upfront), Report submitted on 29th Jan 2016. Additional Medical test report submitted on 26th Feb 2016. 2nd Additional reports submitted on 2nd April.
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
7th July 2016 (RPRF requested and paid on 3rd March 2016)
VISA ISSUED...
14th July 2016
LANDED..........
20th Sept 2016
Talinalex said:
hiii

so i got my new work permit and i need to apply for a new TRV as ill be travelling soon.

i applied online on 16/6 and submiited evrth needed.

i recieved an email today sayingmy aplication has been updated, i opened my account and there was nth, status is still open

does anyone have any idea what can be the update?

i also got this when i first submitted but i guess the first one was that they started processing.

thanksss

TALIN
Yes, with online applications you keep getting such email notifications. I guess you get it when some offices touches your application. For most of this notifications you wont see any updates in your MyCic account. So dont worry. Just wait for the final approved email

Talinalex

Apr 11, 2016
thank u for the replies! i hope it will be good news and glad its normal and nth wrong with my application:)