TRV Application Mailing Time

winev

Star Member
Nov 29, 2017
Category........
CEC
AOR Received.
02-06-2020
No unfortunately you cannot. On cic website, there is strict guidelines as to who qualifies for Urgent Processing few of them are Medical reason, Death etc.
This is freaking me out because I need to get my passport as soon as possible.

Jack1983

Jul 26, 2017
hello friends can anybudy help me...

i applied for canada visit visa ...i got refused ... they gave reason that i might not respect the admission to trv visa...my husband is citizen of canada ...and yet he has not applied for my sposership.. can i reply with any supporting douments...with the same documents... can anybudy help me... which supporting documents shall i add to reapply...?

mo82

Star Member
Nov 23, 2014
Truth is, they don't really bother. Ya may be 1 in 10 cases they will genuinely
My flight is on January 12.
Do you think they will send back the passport by that time?
Yes they will. It's over a month for you to fly. The delay and rush is to complete applications before Christmas as most of them fly out before Christmas.

Reactions: Rishu2087

mo82

Star Member
Nov 23, 2014
hello friends can anybudy help me...

i applied for canada visit visa ...i got refused ... they gave reason that i might not respect the admission to trv visa...my husband is citizen of canada ...and yet he has not applied for my sposership.. can i reply with any supporting douments...with the same documents... can anybudy help me... which supporting documents shall i add to reapply...?
They are correct. You have a relation with a person who is Canadian National why would you apply TRV?
You can straight apply for landed immigration.
Which country are u applying from?
What documents did you submitted?
Did you attached marriage documents?
Your husband invitation?
His documents?

rs94

Dec 3, 2017
I sent my passport on October 31st and Ottawa received it on November 6th . It got approved on November 14th and I still haven't received it yet.

I called them and they said they haven't sent it yet, its only just gone for printing!

I applied within Canada and I have a flight to catch on the 18th!

Good luck to all of us!

mo82

Star Member
Nov 23, 2014
I sent my passport on October 31st and Ottawa received it on November 6th . It got approved on November 14th and I still haven't received it yet.

I called them and they said they haven't sent it yet, its only just gone for printing!

I applied within Canada and I have a flight to catch on the 18th!

Good luck to all of us!
Same here Man,

Its exactly a month today since I applied. All I know is I don't even see my status changing from submitted to Approved. I got the Passport request on 18Nov and i sent it and was delivered on 21 Nov.

mo82

Star Member
Nov 23, 2014
Its exactly a month today since I applied. All I know is I don't even see my status changing from submitted to Approved. I got the Passport request on 18Nov and i sent it and was delivered on 21 Nov.

winev

Star Member
Nov 29, 2017
Category........
CEC
AOR Received.
02-06-2020
Update:

I called CIC regarding the processing of the visa and they told me it will take 4 weeks.

mo82

Star Member
Nov 23, 2014
Status changed to Approved just now. Can see the counterfoil details etc.
Now dont know how long they will take to print and dispatch.

Reactions: winev

Rishu2087

Dec 15, 2014
I called cic and the lady told me if u have a valid trv of s-1 category then you can still travel without updating it.
I clearly asked her 3 times that I have a valid student visa up to 2020 not the worker visa, am I still able to travel across the world?
She said "yes, you can travel!".