+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV application in Seattle

leycute

Star Member
Mar 3, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Is there anybody who just applied TRV in seattle? what is the current timeline? I submitted mine last Feb 14, and tehy received it Feb 15.. till now march 13, no news, no passport...tried to email them 3 times no reply either...anyone? pls help..my vacation is getting closer... :( thanks in advance :(

mandip

Star Member
Nov 18, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
i had applied my passport in seatlle for multiple entry visa two times in last year june.
they replied me that the normal time processing of an application for TRV is 4-5 weeks.i am in edmonton under LCP.

leycute

Star Member
Mar 3, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mandip said:
i had applied my passport in seatlle for multiple entry visa two times in last year june.
they replied me that the normal time processing of an application for TRV is 4-5 weeks.i am in edmonton under LCP.
did u get back in that timeline??? how long it took you?? pls let me know your timeline..thank u so much..and did you send a copy of your ticket??

mandip

Star Member
Nov 18, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi
i sent my pp on 14th of oct 2010 and got it back on 18 nov 2010.
and in 2011 i sent my pp to seattle with the same application for multiple entry visa on 15th of april 2011 and i got it back on 13th june2011.it was late for second time because when i sen them enquiry for my passport, i came to know that i forgot to send my family information form along with my application.
then i send a scanned copy of that information online.
whenever there is missing something then the procedure delays.
you should send an enquiry email to their office.they do reply in 3-4 days.
and i did not send them any copy of ticket because i did not have anyone.

leycute

Star Member
Mar 3, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mandip said:
hi
i sent my pp on 14th of oct 2010 and got it back on 18 nov 2010.
and in 2011 i sent my pp to seattle with the same application for multiple entry visa on 15th of april 2011 and i got it back on 13th june2011.it was late for second time because when i sen them enquiry for my passport, i came to know that i forgot to send my family information form along with my application.
then i send a scanned copy of that information online.
whenever there is missing something then the procedure delays.
you should send an enquiry email to their office.they do reply in 3-4 days.
and i did not send them any copy of ticket because i did not have anyone.
wha is the enquiry email?? sorry didn't know about it...

vancouverca

Mar 15, 2012
Sorry for bad news but here is my timeline below,

Seattle Consulate received my application on FEB 9TH
Update request has been sent by email on March 8th.
Passport release request has been sent on March 12th.
Application withdrawal request has been sent on March 13th, 14th by fax and email by my lawyer.

No response so far.

I have schedule flight on 20th of March and i have no idea what to do. Any advice ?

leycute

Star Member
Mar 3, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
vancouverca said:
Sorry for bad news but here is my timeline below,

Seattle Consulate received my application on FEB 9TH
Update request has been sent by email on March 8th.
Passport release request has been sent on March 12th.
Application withdrawal request has been sent on March 13th, 14th by fax and email by my lawyer.

No response so far.

I have schedule flight on 20th of March and i have no idea what to do. Any advice ?
why do u have to withdraw your passport?

sorry to all of us....taking so long :(

leycute

Star Member
Mar 3, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
CANCEL said:
the processing times is 30 working days.i applied last jan 16 and i receive my visa feb 24.
did u email them?? and did you send fedex return envelope? how did they send it back?? pls give me some info..thanks

vancouverca

Mar 15, 2012
I am actually in Vancouver and I am having a trip to Europe. I just wanted to guarantee my entrance before going outside of canada, and not to deal with my paperworks during my vacation.

Anyway Today is Friday and no words yet. I think I am going to cancel my flight by the end of day.

leycute

Star Member
Mar 3, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
vancouverca said:
I am actually in Vancouver and I am having a trip to Europe. I just wanted to guarantee my entrance before going outside of canada, and not to deal with my paperworks during my vacation.

Anyway Today is Friday and no words yet. I think I am going to cancel my flight by the end of day.
let us know what is the update then :) goodluck to us :)

vancouverca

Mar 15, 2012
Just checked my tracking number from fedex and they shipped out my passport few minutes ago. I will be having my passport on 19th. I am not sure did they processed my visa or not though!

Good luck for others.

leycute

Star Member
Mar 3, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
vancouverca said:
Just checked my tracking number from fedex and they shipped out my passport few minutes ago. I will be having my passport on 19th. I am not sure did they processed my visa or not though!

Good luck for others.
keep us posted then when you got it :) best of luck

mandip

Star Member
Nov 18, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
for enquiry in seattle office the email is:
seatle-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca

leycute

Star Member
Mar 3, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
vancouverca said:

Good luck for others.
so u got your passport already? did they give your visa?