+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV APPLICATION (HELP)

prince_papu

Nov 15, 2012
Hello,

Hey everyone I'am Prince from Malaysia last month i have applied for TRV from Visa Office at Singapore and receive result saying that my application rejected due to some reason. Since I have booked flight ticket to travel i decided to reapply again with providing more supporting documents. Can any of you advice me what kind of documents I can provide to them so than there will be chance for me to get the visa. Reasons for my visa refused is :

1)Your travel history : This will be my first vacation.
2)Your family ties in Canada and in your country of resident.
3)Purpose of visit : year end vacation
4)Your personal assest and financial status: My friend will be sponsoring my trip and have requested him to send a letter for this. Can i provide them with my car details and bank balance.

Please help me on this has my flight to Canada will be next month 19th December 2012.

Thanks In advance :)

amikety

VIP Member
Dec 4, 2011
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-01-2013
AOR Received.
2-2-2013
Med's Done....
12-10-2012
Passport Req..
9-07-2013
VISA ISSUED...
7-08-2013
LANDED..........
7-08-2013
Yes, you should provide them with details of your bank balance. You can with your car as well, but that's not considered "property" in most cases.

It would be beneficial if you could submit proof you own property back home or have a job waiting for you to return. Same with university or other school. Do you have family in Canada? If your family is mostly in your country, provide proof of where they reside, work, etc. Also, if you didn't, include proof of the return ticket.

You need to show the VO compelling evidence you will leave Canada at the end of your stay. Be forewarned, even with a great application, you can still be declined if the VO feels you may overstay.

prince_papu

Nov 15, 2012
amikety said:
Yes, you should provide them with details of your bank balance. You can with your car as well, but that's not considered "property" in most cases.

It would be beneficial if you could submit proof you own property back home or have a job waiting for you to return. Same with university or other school. Do you have family in Canada? If your family is mostly in your country, provide proof of where they reside, work, etc. Also, if you didn't, include proof of the return ticket.

You need to show the VO compelling evidence you will leave Canada at the end of your stay. Be forewarned, even with a great application, you can still be declined if the VO feels you may overstay.
Thank you for the reply:) I leaving back my mother at Malaysia and i'am working with HSBC Malaysia so plan to get letter from my Manager saying that i will be on annual leave which will be paid leave for 19 days. I only have a friend who is a Malaysia studying at UBC. I don't have any family members at Canada. What kind of proof i can attached to show that my family members are in Malaysia. Can I attached Identity Card of Malaysia Citizen for my family members? I have return ticket with me as well. Really hoping for great answer from VO after this. Thanks :D

amikety

VIP Member
Dec 4, 2011
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-01-2013
AOR Received.
2-2-2013
Med's Done....
12-10-2012
Passport Req..
9-07-2013
VISA ISSUED...
7-08-2013
LANDED..........
7-08-2013
If you can, your mother's birth certificate, passport if she has one, the ID card will work too. You should also prove she's in Malaysia by providing copies of her paystubs from her job, information for her living arrangements, such as title to her house or apartment lease, and maybe even mail she receives at the house, like a bank statement or utility bill.

I do believe after reading this forum for months that the reasons the officer selects when they give a rejection are very generic. They imput a reason code and a computer fills out the blanks. I believe they are also very vague so they cannot be accused of discrimination by someone trying to cheat the system. So the fact you have no family in Canada is actually good. When you re-apply, you'll have to discuss this denial. I would write a letter about the denial and make sure to tell them you have no family in Canada, just a friend.

prince_papu

Nov 15, 2012
amikety said:
If you can, your mother's birth certificate, passport if she has one, the ID card will work too. You should also prove she's in Malaysia by providing copies of her paystubs from her job, information for her living arrangements, such as title to her house or apartment lease, and maybe even mail she receives at the house, like a bank statement or utility bill.

I do believe after reading this forum for months that the reasons the officer selects when they give a rejection are very generic. They imput a reason code and a computer fills out the blanks. I believe they are also very vague so they cannot be accused of discrimination by someone trying to cheat the system. So the fact you have no family in Canada is actually good. When you re-apply, you'll have to discuss this denial. I would write a letter about the denial and make sure to tell them you have no family in Canada, just a friend.
Once again thanks for the quick reply. I really appreciated your help since this will be my first trip in my entire life and have lot of hope on this application. I on mid of preparing cover letter for my application now. So will prepare those documents which you advice me :) On top of this is there anything else we need to attached ?? Thanks in advance and God bless you always.

amikety

VIP Member
Dec 4, 2011
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-01-2013
AOR Received.
2-2-2013
Med's Done....
12-10-2012
Passport Req..
9-07-2013
VISA ISSUED...
7-08-2013
LANDED..........
7-08-2013
Is there anything you have planned for when you get back? Are you attending a play? Show tickets. Do you have a doctor's visit. Show the appointment book or follow-up card. Anything that shows your plans at home work. They're not strong enough to make a case alone, but help add weight to your case

prince_papu

Nov 15, 2012
amikety said:
Is there anything you have planned for when you get back? Are you attending a play? Show tickets. Do you have a doctor's visit. Show the appointment book or follow-up card. Anything that shows your plans at home work. They're not strong enough to make a case alone, but help add weight to your case
Hello,

Well i don't have any appointment but than I have letter from my bank saying that my leave is approved and i have to return back to Malaysia after my vacation on the 8th of January 2013. My friend have send invitation letter, bank statement, his study permit and his passport copy. I have also gather death certificate of my father and brother. Too support my reason about my mother I have send my mother for check up and will attach that report with my application. I just would like to confirm my flight ticket is computer generated is it ok if attach that with my application?

Thanks for you advice.

amikety

VIP Member
Dec 4, 2011
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-01-2013
AOR Received.
2-2-2013
Med's Done....
12-10-2012
Passport Req..
9-07-2013
VISA ISSUED...
7-08-2013
LANDED..........
7-08-2013
prince_papu said:
Hello,

Well i don't have any appointment but than I have letter from my bank saying that my leave is approved and i have to return back to Malaysia after my vacation on the 8th of January 2013. My friend have send invitation letter, bank statement, his study permit and his passport copy. I have also gather death certificate of my father and brother. Too support my reason about my mother I have send my mother for check up and will attach that report with my application. I just would like to confirm my flight ticket is computer generated is it ok if attach that with my application?

Thanks for you advice.
Yes, give them as much as you can, then cross your fingers.

Tsichi15

Star Member
Sep 11, 2012
Hello everyone!

I am an applicant for spouse sponsorship and my our papers were already in abu dhabi visa office... May i ask if it is possible for me to apply for a temp. Visa to visit my husband maybe for 4 to 5 months while my application is ongoing? Thanks!

prince_papu

Nov 15, 2012
amikety said:
Yes, give them as much as you can, then cross your fingers.
Thank you so much. I have 1 last question to ask. As i am to re apply for TRV do i need to mention in the new form that previously my application as been refused and provide them with the documents or just tick NO . Kindly help me ASAP since I going to post my documents today.

Thanks

amikety

VIP Member
Dec 4, 2011
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-01-2013
AOR Received.
2-2-2013
Med's Done....
12-10-2012
Passport Req..
9-07-2013
VISA ISSUED...
7-08-2013
LANDED..........
7-08-2013
prince_papu said:
Thank you so much. I have 1 last question to ask. As i am to re apply for TRV do i need to mention in the new form that previously my application as been refused and provide them with the documents or just tick NO . Kindly help me ASAP since I going to post my documents today.

Thanks
You better tell them. They will have records of it. If you lie, they will know and definitely deny you.

prince_papu

Nov 15, 2012
amikety said:
You better tell them. They will have records of it. If you lie, they will know and definitely deny you.
Hello,

Thanks so I will attach those documents which i receive from them as well. I already said YES for that but for the reasons should I copy and paste those reason their indicate in previous document?

Thanks

amikety

VIP Member
Dec 4, 2011
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-01-2013
AOR Received.
2-2-2013
Med's Done....
12-10-2012
Passport Req..
9-07-2013
VISA ISSUED...
7-08-2013
LANDED..........
7-08-2013
You could copy/paste or paraphrase. The most important part is you acknowledge it. And if you did something to get the visa denied (such as forget to include documents) make sure to add that too. I had a denied visa request because I clicked on the wrong item, so I made sure to tell this to the office.

prince_papu

Nov 15, 2012
amikety said:
You could copy/paste or paraphrase. The most important part is you acknowledge it. And if you did something to get the visa denied (such as forget to include documents) make sure to add that too. I had a denied visa request because I clicked on the wrong item, so I made sure to tell this to the office.
Sure I will follow as your advice so you trying to say that I have to indicate in the form the reason my previous application get refused and explain to them that I forget to include supporting documents in my previous application is it? I have attached a document which my mother receive from Malaysia government as proof for her resident address with me.

prince_papu

Nov 15, 2012
Thank you so much to those who helped me for my TRV application and I manage to get approval from VO and just back from Vancouver last week. As I mention earlier my flight was on the 19th December 2012 and I manage to get approval on 18th December 2012. Yahooo plan to visit Canada again on May 2013 :)