+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV Application exceeded processing time

Jan 30, 2019
Hello guys
Am Newton from Uganda, I applied for a temporary residence visa in Canada on 27th December 2018 and submitted my documents, passport and biometrics on that exact date through the vac in Uganda, but ever since then my online status says that “your application is being processed” it’s been 41 days now but there is no update from the Canadian embassy about the final decision to my application. My purpose of visit is “Agricultural conference in Saskatchewan” which will take place from 13-14th February 2019, am worried because my purpose of visit dates might pass before the embassy makes a final decision and what will happen if the visa is approved but when the purpose of visit dates have passed?!
When I check the average processing time for TRV for Ugandans it says 41days but nothing decided as yet.

Please help me wit any advise

smkdas91

Jan 17, 2019
Hello guys
Am Newton from Uganda, I applied for a temporary residence visa in Canada on 27th December 2018 and submitted my documents, passport and biometrics on that exact date through thoe vac in Uganda, but ever since then my online status says that “your application is being processed” it’s been 41 days now but there is no update from the Canadian embassy about the final decision to my application. My purpose of visit is “Agricultural conference in Saskatchewan” which will take place from 13-14th February 2019, am worried because my purpose of visit dates might pass before the embassy makes a final decision and what will happen if the visa is approved but when the purpose of visit dates have passed?!
When I check the average processing time for TRV for Ugandans it says 41days but nothing decided as yet.

tellme when you got last update ?

Angienanti

Dec 17, 2021
tellme when you got last update ?
Hello guys
Am Newton from Uganda, I applied for a temporary residence visa in Canada on 27th December 2018 and submitted my documents, passport and biometrics on that exact date through the vac in Uganda, but ever since then my online status says that “your application is being processed” it’s been 41 days now but there is no update from the Canadian embassy about the final decision to my application. My purpose of visit is “Agricultural conference in Saskatchewan” which will take place from 13-14th February 2019, am worried because my purpose of visit dates might pass before the embassy makes a final decision and what will happen if the visa is approved but when the purpose of visit dates have passed?!

did you get any update.from uganda as well applied and its all confusing.