+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV Application delay

RJM

Jul 27, 2013
Hello,

We have applied for TRV on June 6th 2013 and the web site says currently working on applications received on June 18th. Its been already 52 days since I applied for visa. We are intent to fly to India on Aug 2nd but its seems like CIC has not dispatched our passports/visas. I sent emails/faxes but no response. I did not include return envelope with my application so I hope the passport they dispatch through the regular mail. I really disappointed and not sure what to do? Does anyone know how long it takes CIC to dispatch the passport from Ottawa?. Can I go to Ottawa and pick up my passport? Is there a telephone number I can reach them?

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
RJM

Ehsansari

Jul 27, 2013
Hi RJM.
I have sent out application for visitor visa on Jun 03 (received on jun 04). Unfortunately I also did not include the courier envelope for return. I just suffice to the check list in which the mailing instruction was not included. I have also called call center twice, they said they do not have access to visitor files. I have already send them emails about this, no reply again. I have also ticket for Aug 06.It is very disappointing. Please let me know if you find any way out of this problem.
Cheers
Ehsan

RJM

Jul 27, 2013
Hi Ehsan,

So far no response from CIC. Will let you know if I hear back from CIC. You have submitted earlier than us so hopefully you may get your passports before us. Thanks
RJM