24-03-2014
File Transfer...
31-07-2014
Med's Request
09-12-2014
LANDED..........
24-02-2015, PR Card Received: 02-04-2015
thank you for your kind reply, Marlena.
yes, I am happy to be with my husband and feel his closeness every day, especially now. The only thing that makes me concern is that by no means I wish the Visa Officer in my country think that I used a chance to get into Canada and stay here. One of the strongest proofs for my returning back was the letter from my employer, but if I do not return it means I have to resign. The question is not about money, the question is that the Visa Officer will think about my untruthfulness for TRV application.

MARLENA

Mar 24, 2009
Now you are on a visa and you are pregnant. Try to enjoy your time with your husband rather than worrying what they might think.
No news on your outland application is a good news. Take it one day at a time.
One question when your visa expire??? Since how long you've been in Canada and which visa office abroad are you dealing with???.
IO who is reviewing your file won't have to know your plans until you overstayed your visa which you still didn't right??? so why you worry!!!! especially in your situation try to avoid any stress for the sake of the baby.

MARLENA

Mar 24, 2009
Another question if you receive any letter from visa abroad I hope you put someone in charge to advise you.
For you outland application when did you do your medical??? Is it about to expire????
BTW DON'T FORGET if you are on TRV you have to submit 30 days for an extension before the expiry date. Don't wait until the last minute.

MARLENA

Mar 24, 2009
Another thing came to my mind. Your husband can order CAIPS NOTES if your outland application not at the beginning of the process to see if you can find anything about the decision.

Suin

VIP Member
Sep 14, 2008
Ontario, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CIC Etobocoke, H&C Grounds
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-03-2014
File Transfer...
31-07-2014
Med's Request
09-12-2014
LANDED..........
MARLENA said:
Now you are on a visa and you are pregnant. Try to enjoy your time with your husband rather than worrying what they might think.
No news on your outland application is a good news. Take it one day at a time.
One question when your visa expire??? Since how long you've been in Canada and which visa office abroad are you dealing with???.
IO who is reviewing your file won't have to know your plans until you overstayed your visa which you still didn't right??? so why you worry!!!! especially in your situation try to avoid any stress for the sake of the baby.
dear Marlena, thank you for all your kind words and wishes.

in answer to your question my visa has started at the beginning of August and will be valid through the end of this month only. but on the port of entry to Canada they crossed my visa and put another stamp with admission to stay till February next year.

the only thing that worries me that my spouse wants me to stay with him all this time, for me it means I have to resign from my job. but the letter from my employer was the main proof of my returning back home. if I resign, it will mean that I used this visa just for getting into Canada & stay. by no means I wish to sound untruthful to them. my visa office is in Vienna.

Suin

VIP Member
Sep 14, 2008
Ontario, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-03-2014
File Transfer...
31-07-2014
Med's Request
09-12-2014
LANDED..........
MARLENA said:
Another question if you receive any letter from visa abroad I hope you put someone in charge to advise you.
For you outland application when did you do your medical??? Is it about to expire????
BTW DON'T FORGET if you are on TRV you have to submit 30 days for an extension before the expiry date. Don't wait until the last minute.
yes, my Mom is in my country residing at the same address as I do, so she will get all the mail that will be sent to my name.

as for medical, I did them before my pregnancy - in April 2009. I hope it will not expire till next year.

thank you for reminding about extending my stay. do hope by that time we need to extend it I will get some news from the Visa Office.

Suin

VIP Member
Sep 14, 2008
Ontario, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-03-2014
File Transfer...
31-07-2014
Med's Request
09-12-2014
LANDED..........
MARLENA said:
Another thing came to my mind. Your husband can order CAIPS NOTES if your outland application not at the beginning of the process to see if you can find anything about the decision.
thank you again and again for your kind attention to this thread of mine, Marlena. our sponsorship application is just in it's very beginning, I guess, as we still haven't received any confirmation that my Visa Office received my file from Mississauga, so I don't think there's any point now to order CAIPS NOTES. But we will sure do it if we do not hear from them till October.

MARLENA

Mar 24, 2009
Suin, would you be able to advise your work without resigning for now that you won't be back to work before the end of your visa because of your pregnancy. Would they accept it !!! that would resolve everything and no one will suspect anything.

Suin

VIP Member
Sep 14, 2008
Ontario, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-03-2014
File Transfer...
31-07-2014
Med's Request
09-12-2014
LANDED..........
MARLENA said:
Suin, would you be able to advise your work without resigning for now that you won't be back to work before the end of your visa because of your pregnancy. Would they accept it !!! that would resolve everything and no one will suspect anything.
thank you for your kind reply, MARLENA. That is a problem, my vacation is over and my employer says - return or resign.

skokica

Jan 26, 2008
If your visa office is Vienna you will hardly get Visa stamped in 6 months from sending application in to Mississauga. I am going through Vienna but they seem to take vacations for 2 months now. I haven't heard from them and it has been 3,5 months already since they got my files. They were really fast at the begining of this year issuing visas, but now is a lot of people in process and they were all on vacations

Alice100

Star Member
Aug 23, 2009
Ottawa
Category........
Visa Office......
Nairobi Office
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 08, 2009
Doc's Request.
Sept 2009 and March 28, 2011
AOR Received.
Nov 2009
File Transfer...
Sept 2009
Med's Request
March 28, 2011
Med's Done....
May 4 and May 18, 2011
Passport Req..
March 28 but sent on May 26, 2011
VISA ISSUED...
June 05, 2011
LANDED..........
July 12, 2011
Hi Suin,

Congratulations on your pregnacy. How long have you been in Canada? This is what I recommend, may be three months before the expiry of your visa, apply for an extensionof TRV and if it is granted, transfer your outland application from Vienna to Canada (inland). I have seen a lot of people who come here on TRV and end up marrying and applying for PR. Since you were truthful to the immigratiton officer, by granting you the visa, they took a chance that you might not go back. Look at it like this, you are pregnant, that is an indication of genuine marriage, coupled with complicated pregnacy, no immigration officer is gonna deny the extension of TRV. Just make sure you have status in Canada, in other words do not let your visa expiry prior to renewing it. Good luck with your baby and with whatever you decide to do.