+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV 12 Sep 2017

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
I was applied from Chandigarh and online deposit status shows Ottawa
Online applications first go to a central repository from where they are routed to the relevant local visa office depending on the applicant's country of residence or else to another global visa office (if the local visa office has high volumes of applications).

Your application will not be processed as an in-Canada app. You'll need to send CSEs + email the Chandigarh and New Delhi visa offices to request for an expedited decision.

For CHD: CHADG-G@international.gc.ca

For NDVO: DELHI-IMMIGRATION@international.gc.ca

PARWEZ_AKHTAR

Star Member
Oct 15, 2017
It would be best if you write to any visa office which you think is processing your application

Good luck!!
I alreay write . The generate a auto generated mail

In this mail contain is

Thank you for writing us. We will reply your query in 28 working days .

PARWEZ_AKHTAR

Star Member
Oct 15, 2017
I was applied through online CIC in 12/09/2017.
Next day i got my UCI & Application number.
My application Update two times and i received mail. " Your Application has been updated". on 13/09/2017 and also 15/09/2017.
After one month i got another mail. " Thank you for being patient ".
My current status is
Application status: We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility : We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results :You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes.
Review of additional documents: The additional documents you provided are being reviewed.
Interview: You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics : We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check:Not applicable.
Final decision : Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

I want to know, How much time taken for final decision. its already 34 days passed.
Any suggestion.

49 passed no update till now

PARWEZ_AKHTAR

Star Member
Oct 15, 2017
Online applications first go to a central repository from where they are routed to the relevant local visa office depending on the applicant's country of residence or else to another global visa office (if the local visa office has high volumes of applications).

Your application will not be processed as an in-Canada app. You'll need to send CSEs + email the Chandigarh and New Delhi visa offices to request for an expedited decision.

For CHD: CHADG-G@international.gc.ca

For NDVO: DELHI-IMMIGRATION@international.gc.ca
I was mail and they reply me.
Your application processing going on form Delhi office.

What it's mean .
Describe me please

The same status shows from last 35 days.

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
I was mail and they reply me.
Your application processing going on form Delhi office.

What it's mean .
Describe me please

The same status shows from last 35 days.
It is exactly what it says.... that NDVO is processing your TRV application.

If you have emailed NDVO + sent a Case Specific Enquiry (I had provided the details in a previous reply to you) then there's nothing else you can do but to wait patiently for a decision

PARWEZ_AKHTAR

Star Member
Oct 15, 2017

If you have emailed NDVO + sent a Case Specific Enquiry (I had provided the details in a previous reply to you) then there's nothing else you can do but to wait patiently for a decision

Thanks

Expected time?? Any idea .

How many days more I have to wait . Please suggest

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Thanks

Expected time?? Any idea .

How many days more I have to wait . Please suggest
Your guess is as good as ours. It could one day or even several weeks/months to get a TRV decision.

There really is no other option but to wait patiently. And, of course, to hope for the best

PARWEZ_AKHTAR

Star Member
Oct 15, 2017

Today 61 days passed . There is no update till today
What should I do