+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Trouble with reference letter for work experience.

pagalo

Mar 31, 2021
Hi all forum members,
I am PNP - outland. I have few days to submit my application through Express Entry. I am in dilemma regarding my reference letter for work experience.
My letter for 10 year work experience that I requested from the employer has all contents that is required by IRCC. However, the letter does not mention the annual salary plus benefits due to company's policy, even in my labor contracts. I have received my salary through bank transfers. My company did not provide official pay slips and I do not have any income tax return. Therefore, I request "salary certificate" from Finance Department. The certificate has contents like:

Year 2020: Annual salary: XXXXXX - Personal Income Tax Paid: XXXXXX
Year 2010: Annual salary: XXXXXX - Personal Income Tax Paid: XXXXXX

In order to prove my work experience, I intend to submit in employment records section the following documents:
- Reference letter for work experience from 2010 till now;
- Salary certificate from 2010 to 2020;
- Bank statement for the last 6 months (from October 2020 to April 2021) in order to prove that the salary has been credited to my account (this bank statement is also used in proof of fund section), or I need to submit 2-months bank statement for every year form 2017 to 2020 (I claimed points for 3 years work experience)?

Can salary certificate and bank statement be used as additional documents to replace for the content " annual salary plus benefits" in the reference letter?

Thank you so much.