+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

trouble uploading form IMM1295

Jasydaisy

Mar 1, 2014
Hi
I am ready to submit my application for the IEC working visa however I cannot upload the IMM1295 form. I continually get a message to say that they are having trouble validating the form. what does this mean? how do I validate an adobe form?
I have filled the entire form in online and am uploading the electronic version
Please help!!!!

Mar 2, 2013
I had FOXIT reader installed on my computer - i uninstalled this, then made sure my Adobe Reader was up to date by downloading it. This is the only way it would validate.

JenHarry31

May 7, 2014
Hi,

I too am getting the same error messages in the system, I can validate the IMM1295 and see the barcodes but it will not upload into my application. I have been into the VAC office where I live and they handballed me onto our central consulate who are no longer assisting with technical difficulties. I have tried on 4 computers and I think I have validated about 3 IMM1295 so unsure if this has now been too many times but I need urgent assistance as Im quickly running out of time to submit :( please if anyone has any information or guidance, Im also struggling with IMM5257 which for some reason I need to complete which is another validate type Adobe form.