+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Trouble submitting EE application after 19th of november changes

French1

Star Member
Sep 14, 2011
Hello everyone,

I was wondering if I was the only one having troubles submitting my EE application.

I modified my profile after the 19th because I can claim 50 extra points following the recent changes, but after updating my profile, instead of submitting it, all I can see at the bottom of my profile is "Save and Exit" instead of "continue".

Usually you click continue, sign and the changes are transmitted. I can't seem to be able to transmit the new info now.

Is there anyone here who has been able to update and submit their application following the recent change?

Regards,

Fr

thinkshady

Jun 26, 2016
NOC Code......
French1 said:
Hello everyone,

I was wondering if I was the only one having troubles submitting my EE application.

I modified my profile after the 19th because I can claim 50 extra points following the recent changes, but after updating my profile, instead of submitting it, all I can see at the bottom of my profile is "Save and Exit" instead of "continue".

Usually you click continue, sign and the changes are transmitted. I can't seem to be able to transmit the new info now.

Is there anyone here who has been able to update and submit their application following the recent change?

Regards,

Fr
Many folks are experiencing same issue, follow the below thread mate.

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/update-not-submitted-status-after-making-changes-for-crs-updates-t462280.0.html

greysky1866

Star Member
Nov 4, 2015
Mumbai
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
29-09-16
File Transfer...
23-11-16
Med's Done....
06-Dec-16
Passport Req..
Awaiting
VISA ISSUED...
Awaiting
Hi,

Has anyone from MY CIC able to pay PR +RPRF fees in last 1 week??

I am Trying to pay through MY CIC fees for PR +RPRF since 19-Nov- 16.

Once I click on "Transmit & Pay" option, the error turn up. You can do all of following:-

1) Raise technical Error query through MY CIC.
2) mail to :
- question@cic.gc.ca
- enqserv@international.gc.ca

3) call at 0016139444000 ( Those Outside canada)
4) Call at 18882422100 (Those within Canada)
Note- Open between 8-4 pm (Canadian Time Zone). Closed on weekends.

5)Tweet to @citmmcanada.
- This is Canada CIC online Twitter portal. A Lot of action is going here in this matter.

6) Mail to minister@cic.gc.ca
The Honorable John McCallum,
Minister of Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship.

Hope this helps.