+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Trip to Mexico....any other experiences?

HAMMERS

Jun 2, 2022
We rented. It was a bit more renting from Seattle to Vancouver, BC.
We have a friend that recently was in Mexico in the exact same position (mar of this year, expired PR card). Had no issues whatsoever boarding flight (west Jet). So, who to believe? It seems the message boards online are the most stringent! LOL

FJOBrien

Dec 30, 2021
so he came and went with expired PR
she.

Yes. I cant say why, how, etc. I cant advise to try or not to. Obviously. Isnt the first I have heard of this. First time knowing someone. I have heard of this alot more than I have heard of people being refused however.

Reactions: HAMMERS

HAMMERS

Jun 2, 2022
THX Sir
And when travelling to USA no issues with PR card being expired

WHAT Does USA ask is the question

FJOBrien

Dec 30, 2021
THX Sir
And when travelling to USA no issues with PR card being expired
No.
I thought there would be more questions on our return....he did not even scan or look at our passports....like he did not even ask if we had them on us. He looked at my phone for both my wife's and my vaccine passport. He glanced at them.

HAMMERS

Jun 2, 2022
No.
I thought there would be more questions on our return....he did not even scan or look at our passports....like he did not even ask if we had them on us. He looked at my phone for both my wife's and my vaccine passport. He glanced at them.
Take it you had a USA visa

FJOBrien

Dec 30, 2021
Take it you had a USA visa
Well my wife did.
As another poster on here mentioned, it was looked at when we were in cancun airport...supposedly. I dont remember them scanning our passports....but I remember them being very efficient when it came to vaccine passports. So who knows.

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
We rented. It was a bit more renting from Seattle to Vancouver, BC.
We have a friend that recently was in Mexico in the exact same position (mar of this year, expired PR card). Had no issues whatsoever boarding flight (west Jet).
Did the friend use a US passport? This will work for US passport holders, not other nationalities.

(Of course there are cases of that working too - but generally not somethign one can really upon)

FJOBrien

Dec 30, 2021
Did the friend use a US passport? This will work for US passport holders, not other nationalities.

(Of course there are cases of that working too - but generally not somethign one can really upon)
No.
All Canadian, and British