Star Member
May 26, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear Trinatocanada,
I am Physiotherapist from Al Ain.I have got my credential evaluation done from canada.The report is as follows

Criterion 5: Academic coursework/ course content and supervised clinical physiotherapy practice

the applicant completed a university-level educational program that included comprehensive course work and supervised clinical physiotherapy practice of entry-level physiotherapy education. the program that the applicant completed meets the minimum levels in courses and course credits and hours for canadian-educated physiotherapists.

Assessment outcome:
You have not met criterion 5. we have provided detailed information on this criterion. see criterion 5 - assessment detail.

criterion 5 - assessment detail
1 - 7 sections (thambi, i have typed the sections were u didnt met the criterion)
5. knowledge area: evaluation and research
(a) the assessment determines if you completed course work and sufficient credits in
- research design and methodology/ research methods
- critical appraisal/scientific literature review; and
- statistics / biostatics

we will also give credits to any of the following courses. this means that if the program you completed included the above courses but you did not have enough credits in those courses, we will give credits to any of the following courses:

- calculus, thesis or individual research project

(b) Assessment outcome - course work
we did not find evidence of any course work in
- research design and methodology / research methods;
- critical appraisal/ scientific literature review; and
- statistics / biostatistics

(c) Assessment outcome - credits
you have not met the minimum number of credits we require in this area because we
did not find evidence of sufficient credits in this area.

Based on the documentation you provided, we determined that you completed three (3) credits in this knowledge area. in section 5(a), we have listed the courses that we can consider for credits.

6.Foundational knowledge area: professional and integrated practice
(a) the assessment determines if you completed course work and sufficient credits in
- independent practice / autonomous practice / primary care
- evidence-based practice
- professional conduct, ethics and standards of practice
- inter-professional practice, multidisciplinary practice, health care team and consultation;
- principles of physiotherapy management and administration (e.g., information systems, marketing, human and fiscal resource management, business management); and
- case based integration, integrated practice, integrated tutorials, synthesis in special
themes, professional consolidation and reflective practice.

we will also give credits to any of the following courses. this means that if the program you completed included the above courses but you did not have enough credits in those courses, we will give credits to any of the following courses:

- physiotherapy in long term conditions, health management across the continuum, professional transition, education and advocacy, program evaluation (quality assurance).

- independent practice / autonomous practice / primary care;
- evidence-based practice;
- principles of physiotherapy management and administration (e.g., information
systems,marketing, human and fiscal resource management, business
management); and
- case based integration, integrated practice, integrated tutorials, synthesis in
special themes, professional consolidation and reflective practice.

you have met the minimum number of credits we require in this area

Criterion 6: context of physiotherapy practice in Canada

the applicant completed university- level education or supervised clinical education that reflects the need for autonomous, safe, effective and ethical practice within the Canadian health context. Alternatively, there is evidence the applicant has prior learning that reflects the need for autonomous, safe, effective and ethical practice within the Canadian health context.

Assessment outcome:
You have not met criterion 6. we have attached information on how to fulfill this requirement. contact our credentialing officer by phone once you have selected on option.

Can you guide me how can I bridge this course? and how long it will take?Is it possible to do it through online.If possible can you send the details to my e-mail ''sudhakar_pt@yahoo.com''.
With regards,[/font]Sudhakar.

Aquib

Apr 19, 2011
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 2010
Doc's Request.
March 2010
AOR Received.
JULY 2010
IELTS Request
SUBMIT WITH APPLICATION
File Transfer...
FEB 2010
Med's Request
09 FEB 2012
Med's Done....
27 Feb 2012
Interview........
Medical received 12 March
Passport Req..
15 April 2012
VISA ISSUED...
30 April 2012
LANDED..........
Sep 18 2012 Shuker Allah.
Hi,
My sister has complete her BPT in 2012 April from India (4 Tear degree course)
Her over all percentage is 70.
yesterday she got result of first IELTS which is 6.5. (between 6 ,6.5, 6.5 and 7 in each ) so its not hard for her to get 7 in each in 2-4 month after little bit practice if required.
Now please help me with question below :
I am planning to Land as PR in July-Aug 2012,
Want to call her in Canada too, what will be best option for her , which prov offer easiest entry for physiotherepyst ,
Does PNP is best or student visa route .

Physiotherepyst please share your experience and guide us.
Thanks

sudhakar_pt said:
Dear Trinatocanada,
I am Physiotherapist from Al Ain.I have got my credential evaluation done from canada.The report is as follows

Criterion 5: Academic coursework/ course content and supervised clinical physiotherapy practice

the applicant completed a university-level educational program that included comprehensive course work and supervised clinical physiotherapy practice of entry-level physiotherapy education. the program that the applicant completed meets the minimum levels in courses and course credits and hours for canadian-educated physiotherapists.

Assessment outcome:
You have not met criterion 5. we have provided detailed information on this criterion. see criterion 5 - assessment detail.

criterion 5 - assessment detail
1 - 7 sections (thambi, i have typed the sections were u didnt met the criterion)
5. knowledge area: evaluation and research
- research design and methodology/ research methods
- critical appraisal/scientific literature review; and
- statistics / biostatics

- calculus, thesis or individual research project

- research design and methodology / research methods;
- critical appraisal/ scientific literature review; and
- statistics / biostatistics

you have not met the minimum number of credits we require in this area because we
did not find evidence of sufficient credits in this area.

Based on the documentation you provided, we determined that you completed three (3) credits in this knowledge area. in section 5(a), we have listed the courses that we can consider for credits.

6.Foundational knowledge area: professional and integrated practice
- independent practice / autonomous practice / primary care
- evidence-based practice
- inter-professional practice, multidisciplinary practice, health care team and consultation;
- principles of physiotherapy management and administration (e.g., information systems, marketing, human and fiscal resource management, business management); and
- case based integration, integrated practice, integrated tutorials, synthesis in special
themes, professional consolidation and reflective practice.

- physiotherapy in long term conditions, health management across the continuum, professional transition, education and advocacy, program evaluation (quality assurance).

- independent practice / autonomous practice / primary care;
- evidence-based practice;
- principles of physiotherapy management and administration (e.g., information
systems,marketing, human and fiscal resource management, business
management); and
- case based integration, integrated practice, integrated tutorials, synthesis in
special themes, professional consolidation and reflective practice.

you have met the minimum number of credits we require in this area

Criterion 6: context of physiotherapy practice in Canada

the applicant completed university- level education or supervised clinical education that reflects the need for autonomous, safe, effective and ethical practice within the Canadian health context. Alternatively, there is evidence the applicant has prior learning that reflects the need for autonomous, safe, effective and ethical practice within the Canadian health context.

Assessment outcome:
You have not met criterion 6. we have attached information on how to fulfill this requirement. contact our credentialing officer by phone once you have selected on option.

Can you guide me how can I bridge this course? and how long it will take?Is it possible to do it through online.If possible can you send the details to my e-mail ''sudhakar_pt @ yahoo.com''.
With regards,[/font]Sudhakar.