+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Travelling within Canada while implied status?

omwtoronto

Apr 4, 2015
Hi Guys,

Thanks in advance for any and all assistance!

Currently in Nova Scotia, and have submitted a request to change status from IEC work permit which expires 21st Jan 2021 to visitor status. Have an apartment in Toronto I will be living in during this time (next few months), and am travelling next week. Just wanting to make sure there is no issue with this upon arrival in Toronto? Have selected it as my place of stay during visit and put my place there as my address of residence during visit. Assuming this will take a month or so at least to hear back from my application so am on implied status after 21st.

Thanks again for all help thus far and with this!

captainarabiia

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2015
Winnipeg
Visa Office......
Riyadh Visa Office
App. Filed.......
22-02-2018
Passport Req..
11-03-2018
Hi Guys,

Thanks in advance for any and all assistance!

Currently in Nova Scotia, and have submitted a request to change status from IEC work permit which expires 21st Jan 2021 to visitor status. Have an apartment in Toronto I will be living in during this time (next few months), and am travelling next week. Just wanting to make sure there is no issue with this upon arrival in Toronto? Have selected it as my place of stay during visit and put my place there as my address of residence during visit. Assuming this will take a month or so at least to hear back from my application so am on implied status after 21st.

Thanks again for all help thus far and with this!

Travel within Canada is fine. Just don't go out of Canada in which case you lose implied status.