+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

firon99

Full Member
May 29, 2025
25
9
I was wondering if we can exit or enter Canada after receiving the eCOPR with our RTD?
 
Can I travel after P1 and notify them that i will be travelling so they would hold the process? (I will be travelling for 3 weeks)
Hi, I am in the same situation. I have ticket for Oct 3rd but am able modify it. What did you do for you trip between Ecopr and prcard ?
 
Can I travel after P1 and notify them that i will be travelling so they would hold the process? (I will be travelling for 3 weeks)
If your P2 email arrives while you are outside Canada, you should follow the instructions in the email and tell IRCC that you are temporarily outside Canada rather than confirming that you are physically in Canada when you are not.
 
Hi, I am in the same situation. I have ticket for Oct 3rd but am able modify it. What did you do for you trip between Ecopr and prcard ?
If your trip is optional and you can easily modify your October 3 ticket, personally I would consider waiting until the PR card arrives to avoid the extra complication.