+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Travelling Turkey

Sep 21, 2021
Hi
I am a convention refugee in Canada and have a valid Turkish visa on my Rtd. I want to meet my family coming from Pakistan . I want to sponsor them to visit Turkey. Does anyone know what documents can i provide to help them get a visa ?

Sep 21, 2021
Brother ..kindly guide me to get RTD. And procedure to get Turkish visa on RTD.

thanks alot
The Rtd procedure is very simple explained on cic website .It took me 5 months to get it btw . I then gathered my documents and applied at Turkish consulate in Toronto. It took me one week to get my visa.
Documents that you will need to apply for visa are ;
Bank statement, immigration status(Convention refugee confirmation) , job letter stating your salary, self addressed mail from canada post, hotel reservations, flight reservation , health travel insurance, copy of your work permit/study permit and a cover letter showing your itinerary(get a sample online if you cant make one).
You will have to submit these documents online first on Turkish consulate website then book an appointment and hand in the original documents along with you rtd. You also will have to pay CAD$78 for visa processing. I hope it helps

Reactions: NewinKit

NewinKit

Star Member
Apr 4, 2019
The Rtd procedure is very simple explained on cic website .It took me 5 months to get it btw . I then gathered my documents and applied at Turkish consulate in Toronto. It took me one week to get my visa.
Bank statement, immigration status(Convention refugee confirmation) , job letter stating your salary, self addressed mail from canada post, hotel reservations, flight reservation , health travel insurance, copy of your work permit/study permit and a cover letter showing your itinerary(get a sample online if you cant make one).
You will have to submit these documents online first on Turkish consulate website then book an appointment and hand in the original documents along with you rtd. You also will have to pay CAD$78 for visa processing. I hope it helps
how long did it take you to get your visa after your interview?

NaAzaAn

May 26, 2021
Did you apply for urgent RTD or non-urgent?cuz cic doesn’t process non-urgent RTD.

Cool2021

Jul 30, 2021
brother, I also followed the same process & booked the appointment, however, one question when you pay the fees? Because I didn’t see any payment options. Second thing, did you mail any documents? coz I only uploaded online.

Thanks in advance.

Sep 21, 2021
You first submit the documents online then you book an in person appointment at Turkish consulate. You will have to bring all your required documents plus fee and submit it there.

Reactions: Cool2021

Cool2021

Jul 30, 2021
You first submit the documents online then you book an in person appointment at Turkish consulate. You will have to bring all your required documents plus fee and submit it there.
Perfect! I was just confused because their website doesn’t provide detailed info.

did you pay cash or debit? How much is the fee though?

thanks

Cool2021

Jul 30, 2021
Brother, how long it took to get your passport back after interview date?
I had interview today and submitted the documents, I’m wondering long will it take my passport back?
I’ve booked flight for 30th December & now I’m feeling it’s too close.

i will appreciate your response. Thanks

NewinKit

Star Member
Apr 4, 2019
Brother, how long it took to get your passport back after interview date?
I had interview today and submitted the documents, I’m wondering long will it take my passport back?
I’ve booked flight for 30th December & now I’m feeling it’s too close.

i will appreciate your response. Thanks
I got mine within a week in the mailbox after the interview

Reactions: Cool2021