+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Travelling to Canada from Pakistan

Discussion in 'Permanent Residence in Canada' started by vdevil786, Nov 5, 2018.

  1. Dear all,
    I already have a valid PR card, but travelling first time from Pakistan to Canada this month , my question is only PR card will be enough at the airport for traveling from Pakistan to Canada or do I need any additional things like protector stamp on my passport.please guide who has travelled from.pakistan to Canada.
  2. You definitely need your passport.
  3. I think you don't protector as you are moving permanently, but you can have NICOP. Anyway, I presume you would traveled already, so how was your experience?
  4. protector is not required, valid PR card is more then enough

Share This Page