+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Travelling outside Canada when BOWP application processing is in progress

Apr 29, 2014
Hi Forum Members,

Need urgent help!!!!

I am an FSW-2014 applicant done with medicals. My work permit has already expired and I am in the implied status. I have my tickets booked for 31/12/2014(Unfortunately tomorrow) to travel back to India due to some urgency back home. I already applied for BOWP and when I contacted CIC, I came to know that my BOWP has been approved. However I havent received any mail correspondence regarding the same. The current situation is like, even though CIC says its approved I dont have a proof yet and I am not in a position to cancel the journey.

Taking all these into consideration I would like to know
1. If one can travel outside Canada when the BOWP application is under processing by CIC.
2. If I exit Canada will my BOWP application be affected.
3. If my BOWP is approved and work permit is send to my communication address in Canada, my friend would be sending it to my indian address.Can I apply for TRV from India based on BOWP and go back to Canada? Will I need a job offer from Canada to apply for TRV.

Pleaseeee do help me with these queriessss...its really very urgent and important that I know these things.

Thanks in advance!!!

aanchalsingh

Jul 17, 2017
Hi,

Even i have simila queries.

1) My BOWP application is approved and sent to my India's address? Its already been 20 days and i havent received my document.
2) Can i apply for TRV from India based on BOWP.

Thanks,
Aanchal