+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Travelling from Canada to India on Work Visa

Umswa

Star Member
Oct 11, 2020
Has anyone travelled to India on Work permit from Canada during COVID-19 pandemic and travelled back to Canada?
Wanted to know if there are any challenges while returning from India to Canada...
Thank you!

parthgusani

Apr 30, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
delhi
App. Filed.......
1 june
Med's Request
13 june
Passport Req..
10 july
VISA ISSUED...
approved
any luck getting back? did you require job letteR?

Umswa

Star Member
Oct 11, 2020
any luck getting back? did you require job letteR?
My spouse just got back. According to new travel rules, you need a negative RT-PCR Report, arrive can app pre filled, job letter ( just in case) , valid work permit, passport and quarantine plan in place for 14 days.

Reactions: parthgusani

Naush4

Star Member
Nov 16, 2020
My spouse just got back. According to new travel rules, you need a negative RT-PCR Report, arrive can app pre filled, job letter ( just in case) , valid work permit, passport and quarantine plan in place for 14 days.
Hi,
So we need to pay for the Covid PCR test, would you like to share its cost and are there any
Hi,
Can you please share Covid PCR test cost in Canada, where are we required to get the tests done.. government labs or any private lab?
Thanks

Umswa

Star Member
Oct 11, 2020
Hi,
So we need to pay for the Covid PCR test, would you like to share its cost and are there any

Hi,
Can you please share Covid PCR test cost in Canada, where are we required to get the tests done.. government labs or any private lab?
Thanks
In India got it done from a private hospital and cost varies from 1500 - 3000 INR.
In Canada, you can get it done in Government lab itself, it will be free of cost